X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeroone SSR VSR 10 with upgrade bundle

Really thinking of getting this:

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=1838

Was just wondering if anyone on the forum who has bought this bundle from zeroone can throw an opinion at me.

Is it accurate?
    Powerful?
    Consistent?
    Well put together?

It would also be good to know if anything else could be done internally to make it better. I will be upgrading the hop when i get it, but will something like a firefly piston make it better or might i as well forget it and keep the rifle as it comes.

Thanks

Re: Zeroone SSR VSR 10 with upgrade bundle

I also am looking at getting one of these the stock vsr 10 is very nice having a play with a friend of mines today goes very far for a stock rifle goes around 40 meters with .3's and very accurate the stock vsr fires at around 280-300 but have been told the bundle package gspec fires 500 fps on 170 sp spring but I think the pro sniper is a little less powerful

Comment

Waste of money, you could do it yourself for half that price... well maybe not quite half, but certainly cheaper.

Comment

REALLY! D: it says the total amount individually for the gun then how much you save ect ?

Comment

Yeah, how much youd save if you bought all the parts from Z1, the most expensive... sorry ONLY airsoft shop in the world

Shop around, youll find the parts for significantly less, or buy a second hand pre-upgraded one.

Comment

Yeah I guess dont know if want a second hand though

Comment

Generally if someones put the amount of time, money and effort into upgrading a gun to that level, its going to be WELL looked after... generally anyway, theres always the exception that proves the rule :P

But yeah, I personally wouldnt buy the "bundle".

Comment

Yeh that's a good point and so dont buy it new because it's a waste of money?

Comment

Not saying dont buy it new, just dont buy it all in one hit from Z1, unless you want to pay for the convieniance of not having to shop around for parts and fit them yourself, all depends on how muc hyou want to spend :3

Comment

Well not really worried about the money but there was a nice one on the forms somewhere I saw a while back with a custom paint job so you think I could get one cheaper then ?

Comment

The reason im thinking of this is pure convenience. Im not that much of a tech head, so people putting all the upgrades in for me is great for me.

Comment

Only 500fps on a sp170! Their gun techs must be more balls than I thought!

Trust me the VSR10 is the simplest thing to work on. I'm no tech head (quite the opposite in fact) it was the first thing I upgraded. I feel that part of "being a sniper" is knowing your weapon inside out and pulling off tiny upgrades that give you 1mm tighter groupings . But hey it takes time, and I'm just strange like that!
                        "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't stop it from putting lego up its bum."

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

PROJECT 28X Im into Music, gaming and Airsoft. I work as an Engineer building Underwater ROV'S. Find out more about PROJECT 28X
                        Working...
                        X