Missing AEG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing AEG

Ok so it seams PF have lost my Vltor cqb I hope that it shows up its only been officially missing since Friday and PF are going to search for it.

When I track it I get this info:

28-07-2011 09:50 National Hub Received and processed
    27-07-2011 19:52 4330152 Forwarded for processing
    27-07-2011 15:31 Preston Depot Collected from customer
    27-07-2011 15:30 Collected from Post Office

Anyone who can help find it will never pay for a drink or bowling at my work place.

Midas`s vid from an earlier post http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuV5iO86TdY

If anyone ever bumps into it then let me know I doubt their are many shooting over 40rps on a 7.4v bat it was all stock looking pretty much but it was posted with no stock on it.

I hope it shows up and it just ended up in the back of the warehouse or something but anyone who can offer any advice please go right ahead or PM me
    sigpic
    Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Re: Missing AEG

I'm guessing it's in transit, don't give up hope just yet.

Comment

When you say officially missing, how can you say that, its only been 3 days lol, it takes ages for it to be proclaimed lost in post mate, it probably on its way
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks I just dont want the stress of ordering another gun and all the parts again I only got to play with it once

Its due delivery time was 5pm friday after that I considered it missing @ Joe90 (but thanks for the info)

I guess either way I`m getting a postage refund lol
        sigpic

Comment

Hope you find it man

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
          Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

Within other logistics companies in my experience normally when you get the info above they are checking the package and you out. (Normally either police or special branch here). We used to get alot of problems like this with stuff we were sending out to dubai to be shipped out to Afghanistan that wasnt millitary or gun related one bit.

All depends where its been and whats labeled on the box etc
            It may not be the same case with yours but you never know.

Good luck either way.

Comment

I actually work for a large courier so I think im best to answer this

If they have lost it then there is a very good chance you wont see it again, more than likely the label damaged and they cant scan it. If they cant scan it then they cant trace it so its lost. Prob be sent to another depot

also how the hell would we find your parcel?? our depot puts through 80,000 parcels a week!

Comment

doesent it have to be missing for 21 working days for royal mail and parcel force (and other courers) to accept it is lost?
                WANTED
                Mid cap mp5 mags
                s-arms m4 mags
                motorola & kenwood commercial radios

Comment

Originally posted by Dwarfy View Post

If they have lost it then there is a very good chance you wont see it again, more than likely the label damaged and they cant scan it. If they cant scan it then they cant trace it so its lost. Prob be sent to another depot

also how the hell would we find your parcel?? our depot puts through 80,000 parcels a week!
                  it was a long shot but sooner or later you`d guess someone will open it and then it might end up at a game one of you are at one day who knows better to ask then say nothing.

Thanks for the info.
                  sigpic

Comment

Is your ukara number written on the box?

If so then this won't be on the couriers label and it will link it directly to yourself.

Comment

Nope no ukara number on the box as it was sent to have some work done on it. Hopefully there`s a bit of paper with my name and address inside the box still.
                      sigpic

Comment

Itshould be traceable.

We know what post office it was taken to.

There will be a clear route from there to the depot.

Then from the depot to where ever on it's journey.

So unless some dirty rotten bastard hasn't taken it home, it must be laying arround somewhere. There were two labels on it. One with the delivery address and a different one with my address on it. So it is unlikely both would be missing.

It was done up like a mummy with parcel tape, so well secured. On top of that it had a cross of Fragile tape arround it in two directions.
                        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Well if someone has nicked it and even skirmishes it near me or anyone who knows me they`ll spot it a mile away even more so with that rof.

I think RM and PF have got pretty tight on people taking boxes home but that dont mean a random person did not some how get a chance to grab it.

It goes without saying that I hope it shows up but still Im going to say it again I hope it shows up.

I hope for some reason I dont get a letter asking for fee`s from PF LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by midas View Post
                            Itshould be traceable.

We know what post office it was taken to.

There will be a clear route from there to the depot.

Then from the depot to where ever on it's journey.

So unless some dirty rotten bastard hasn't taken it home, it must be laying arround somewhere. There were two labels on it. One with the delivery address and a different one with my address on it. So it is unlikely both would be missing.

It was done up like a mummy with parcel tape, so well secured. On top of that it had a cross of Fragile tape arround it in two directions.
                            Not the case at all, we have had parcels go to lincoln that have been misrouted, the label has been fucked and its been lost. Trust me I see it happen alot.
                            It may well be scanned into the depot but if the main frieght scanner cant pick up the barcode then it will be "lost" and then its possible a guy will put it in the wrong pile due out for a depot and kiss your parcel goodbye

Comment

Not the case at all, we have had parcels go to lincoln that have been misrouted, the label has been fucked and its been lost. Trust me I see it happen alot.
                              It may well be scanned into the depot but if the main frieght scanner cant pick up the barcode then it will be "lost" and then its possible a guy will put it in the wrong pile due out for a depot and kiss your parcel goodbye
                              Bugger
                              Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

thekonassure Find out more about thekonassure
                              Working...
                              X