Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

any upgrades for uhc W700 Super 9 spring sniper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any upgrades for uhc W700 Super 9 spring sniper?

Had one for a while laying about n can't seam to find upgrades But do know there's a new one and has a changeable gas bolt and spring bolt pondering if the gas bolt will fit

Re: any upgrades for uhc W700 Super 9 spring sniper?

Hell no!
    you better of bought it for around £60 as that's how much it's worth!

Comment

It was 80 bout 3 years ago is gd lil thing tho lol

Comment

Never even heard of it, and I live for airsoft.
        Originally posted by Tiercel
        The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

take it outside hold it by the barrel and beat it across your fore head for suggesting such things.

Comment

I had one of these about 12 years ago (no really). There's near enough nothing that you can do to them that wont cause something to break. The whole trigger box is plastic and barely stands up to the strain of the stock spring, let alone an upgraded one.

Best thing you can do is try to sell it on here and buy a BAR-10 probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
              Never even heard of it, and I live for airsoft.
              You must be new because these have been around for years! They were very popular over in America before the clones came about as they were a cheap choice for the beginner sniper.

As said, you can buy springs which will produce extra power but the gun will most likely shatter under the strain!

Comment

No I jus get gbb handguns normally n bought it on a whim... N ok dw soz for asking lol

Comment

Originally posted by Metalbody View Post
                  You must be new
                  Been playing for 4 years now :D
                  Originally posted by Tiercel
                  The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

I have one I got bored and stuck a VSR spring in it, seems to have done the trick ...It still is not a skirmishable gun by any stretch of the imagination though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                      Been playing for 4 years now :D
                      They were around 12 years ago when I started, UHC seem to bring out a batch every few years with little to no modifications.

"Features" of this gun include 2 modes of fire, one is shell ejecting with dummy .308 rounds and is utterly useless. The other method is conventional loading from an external magazine, which is a long single stack 'stick' type affair which is about 10" long. The latter mode owrks a little better, but is still about as effective as a spring pistol unfortunately.

When I first got into the hobby I bought one off of the airsoft.org* forums from a nice chap who had machined a metal outer barrel and fitted an AEG barrel inside with a crude but useable hop up system. It was absolutely one of a kind... and it still sucked!

* anyone else remember airsoft.org? those were the days!

Comment

Originally posted by CHIFF_MoA View Post
                        * anyone else remember airsoft.org? those were the days!
                        Oh yes :D

Back in the day when Airsoftcore was a useful information portal rather than being a forum full of 12 year olds arguing who has the l33test gun. There used to be a member on those forums called 'Denski' about 7/8 years ago. He was one of a few people on there that were just fountains of knowledge.

Shame that all ended and airsoft is what it is now, wont ever be the same again thats for sure!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

darkchild92 Find out more about darkchild92
                        Working...
                        X