Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G, what is your opinion?

Basically the question above
    But mainly what is your opinion of the combat machine series (as I'm going to get one of these for my first one since I don't have UKARA just yet)
    You may now all begin to troll and or ridicule me for choosing to get a two-tone instead of waiting

Re: G&G, what is your opinion?

i have not fired one, but cast my eye over a few and they look pretty nifty to be honest, and the fellas using them are more than happy with the performance.. for a first gun, i reckon your onto a winner... if you could afford it though, might be worth sticking the extra £20 or £30 and get the metal one..
    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Cm series are good. bought my dad one for xmas. its a good budget gun no more no less really. performs well.
      sigpic

Comment

my friend got one as his first bit of kit, its a very nice gun with impressive performance for the price. downsides for him were it was difficult to sell on and the plastic reciever broke after about a year.

Comment

Mate bought one a year ago!

Still performing very well!!
          FOR SALE
          7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
          , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

To be honest, I was very impressed with my G&G that i bought last Christmas. I got G&G GR16 2-Tone. The accuracy and range that the gun had is very well. So far the gun is still preforming as good as it was when i got it. G&G provide a well made airsoft guns for users like you and I that want a quality product for their first buy. Hope this helps.
            Einstein said Maths doesnt exist, its just our minds trying to make sense of the universe.

Comment

Yeah I was just thinking of getting the GR16 R4 until I get my UKARA and that's when I'm gonna start saving for a G2010 Hunter. Cheers for all the help guys

Comment

Great bits of kit G&G have really upped their game over the last few years. The CM's are great entry level guns and are well put togethere but their pricier options are even sweeter!

Comment

I recently bought a raider blowback with metal ris, love it! range is great, but rof is a little slow, otherwise great gun

Originally posted by Metalbody
                  pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

i've owned their SCAR that was faultless other than a fiddly battery compartment, but shot flawless! the cold weather hop never budged

their SR25 that other than being a mile long was equally as EPIC.

then the Romanian AIMS.........honestly THE best gun i've EVER owned, people say the cyma aims is good,but its nothing compared to G&Gs effort.

on my team we have an LR-300 & RK-95 (the finnish AR) and both again have never skipped a beat.
                    'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

I use G&G Pro-lines, but I know lots of people with the Combat Machines M4s and they all seem pretty impressed. I've never been disappointed by a G&G product.
                      -G&G M16 Proline
                      -Classic Army P90 Sportline (soon to be traded for A&K M249)

sigpic

Comment

i just got a G&G Combat Machine AEG GR16 A2, the internals are good, not dripping in grease pom piston head, nice clean 8mm gearbox with bearings, really solid gun

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

I had the GR16 as my first gun, great performer with no problems at all. I've since upgraded and my club has bought it for use as a rental. I see it every fortnight in the hands of rentals (who are not always the best at looking after the rifles) but it's working just as well as it did out of the box.

Comment

My G&G toptech m4 was amazing.... why did I get rid of it? uh never mind... but yes in my opinion very good make.
                            "Ghost.... Get in my box"

TRADER FEEDBACK http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t...ghlight=mad212

Comment

i had a GR16 as my 1st aeg, fantastic rifle, range and accuracy where perfect for my urban site, although it was a tad hot out of the box. i sold it because my team where going for full mp5 loadouts though, with i never had, im currently pricing up a new m4 loadout as we speak =P

2nd G&G i got was the mp5a4 blowback. £130 well spent as for unknown reasons this cheap ass gun out ranges everything bar dmrs and snipers.

as said above though the ROF is a little bit lacking on full auto, but its not been a problem for myself as our site is predominantly semi auto only.

basically, you cant go wrong with a G&G, solid build, great reliability, and good all round performance.
                              For Sale!
                              TM M870 with a load of stuff
                              A&K massada sniper spec
                              Chronograph
                              leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bornstellar Squad Suicide. Just here to f**k s**t up really Find out more about Bornstellar
                              Working...
                              X