Dan Wesson Revolver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Wesson Revolver

Hey everyone, i just acquired an 8" Dan Wesson Revolver. Havnt got it yet, but im looking forward to testing it.

However, i have read that they push 500fps, that puts it in line with snipers... Will site allow me to use it? Or is it advisable not to use it in airsoft, and just hve it as a nice holster filler.

On that note, if anyone has one of these, what is a good holster for an 8" revolver?

Cheers

Re: Dan Wesson Revolver

if your site allows c02 guns then use it but at a minimum engagement..

ive played with one and they are seriously the hand cannons of airsoft.

Comment

Will site allow me to use it? Or is it advisable not to use it in airsoft, and just hve it as a nice holster filler.
      No, unless you make it singe action only and adhere to the minimum engagement distance

Will site allow me to use it? Or is it advisable not to use it in airsoft, and just hve it as a nice holster filler.
      You wont be able to take it out onto the field at all, even if you don't intend to use it.

Comment

i read somewhere on the net about a mod you can do to bring the fps down to a more site friendly fps

it was a long time ago when i was thinking about getting one but im sure the internet is holding the secret somewhere

Comment

I had one of the 8 inch ones. I sold it to a mate

In January it was Chrono'd @ 470 fps with .3g BB's

Someone needs to make a refillable C02 style adaptor so we can use Green gas/propane. so we can have a good, metal skirmish able revolver.

Comment

Do you mean an adapter like that takes your normal 134a or whatever an makes puts it into a canister the size of a 12g bulb?
            Signature Removed

Comment

Originally posted by Major View Post
              Do you mean an adapter like that takes your normal 134a or whatever an makes puts it into a canister the size of a 12g bulb?
              Yep

i believe crossman or some air gun company used to make some that you could fill with compressed air, but they are like Gold dust

Comment

ask your site, problem solved

Comment

Dude search on zero one!
                  There is one that fits that exact thing
                  I'm surprised not many more people know about these :S
                  Can't remember the name but a quick search in zero one should bring it up!
                  Signature Removed

Comment

Cheers guy. Much help here.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

PROJECT 28X Im into Music, gaming and Airsoft. I work as an Engineer building Underwater ROV'S. Find out more about PROJECT 28X
                    Working...
                    X