what do you think of this battery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you think of this battery?

I recently bought an ABF 2200mAh 25c 11.1 lipo but I think i got ripped off. I never even heard of ABF, have any of you? does this battery look like it could compete with the equivalent kong power?
    I need a powerful battery to run my systema a to z motor
    Thanks,

Re: what do you think of this battery?

On paper it reads pretty well. ABF might be a company normally not associated with airsoft or this country, the only way to find out is to charge it (carefully with precautions) and try it.
    How much did you pay for it?
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

£37 with a charger

Comment

Sounds like a cheap chinese charger, cant say anything about the battery
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Look on that massive auction site, and get an rc one... 11.1v 5200mah for around £11, decent quality as well, yes please ;D
          "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jadams Find out more about jadams
          Working...
          X