PX4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PX4

Anyone got one of these, im really tempted but wondering if there is any holsters available for it

Re: PX4

There is a Fobus, Serpa and a few others.

Comment

There's blackhawks available mate.

Comment

nice, cheers guys

Comment

looks like the holster question's been cleared already - but just to add something about the pistol...

i don't have a PX4, but i've fired one chrono'ing

i thought they looked pretty small in pics i've seen, but it was surprisingly chunky. very well built and real nice to shoot

initially fancied one because they're the 'latest thing' (like ATACS), but having had a go, it would deffo be at the top of my pistol shopping list on merit
          h e y d r i c h
          L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

Ive had a go on both the TM and the real steel one, and was impressed with how good a replica the TM one is...

Comment

I have a px4 and it's fantastic. Great build and as said surprisingly chunky, don't be fooled with how small they look in the pictures. The replaceable back straps actually do make a difference as well. There is a fantastic kick to it and being able to adjust the hop without taking the slide off is a bonus.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

acheekymonkeyuk Find out more about acheekymonkeyuk
              Working...
              X