Collapse

Team Talon: Open arms for some players!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Team Talon: Open arms for some players!

join Team Talon... feel the immense love! :D
    sigpic

Comment

Well guys after 350 odd views and comparitively small replies i'll go into a little more detail about the team...
      Firstly i'd like to clear that it doesnt matter whether you Delta or Bravo, you don't even have to be on our regular skirmish site (GZ Woodland) as I like the idea of people representing our team on different sites!
      We train fairly regularly and everyone has a predefined role and team name (I was hoping for Purcy to be Dodo, he seemed to fit it!) nor is there any hierachy, just me to make the final call. We dont always follow the game plan, instead prefering to take positions early, usually leaving us against the odd's! First to enter, last to leave. Our first order of patches will be at the weekender but if you cant make the weekender and want a patch just let me know! Anyway, I think ive cleared up a few things, any questions please leave below!
      Cheers Guys
      Johnny
      sigpic

Comment

Right guys! Patches are now about to be ordered! The colour scheme is inverted (white bird&writing and black background) and they are velcro backed! They are also 7 pound a patch but if we order over 10 it becomes 6 pounds! In other news numbers for the team are slowly rising, so come join in!
        sigpic

Comment

Right guys i've been making proper stickers for our guns with our team names on, also made a kill-count board aswell! No more training til the weekender now!! Remember guys if you wanna join we still have time, I need someone to be Falcon and another to be Dodo! :D
          sigpic

Comment

I'm interested. Though I'd have to be Hawk, get back to me if you want me ( not in a sexual way :D )
            Originally posted by Tiercel
            The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Haha ok my mate will have to change to Falcon! Welcome aboard! Feel free to join our page but its pretty bare atm! Already got a Hawk gun sticker pre-printed :D
              sigpic

Comment

I'd say that we could meet up at the weekender, but I got work so couldn't go. May have to take my 5-7 and shoot my temps that I'm training if they don't listen

And thanks for inviting me onboard, I feel all happy now :D
                Last edited by Hawk; 18 August, 2011, 15:11. Reason: forgot to add something
                Originally posted by Tiercel
                The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Seems like a nice team to be in. Well organized and yet not too demanding... Can I be falcon?

Comment

I think that can be arranged :D I better start updating our team page! Welcome aboard!
                    sigpic

Comment

Great!

Comment

Just got an introduce yourselves thread started, go crazy guys!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Also feel free to use the banner! :D
                          sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

johnnyeaves Find out more about johnnyeaves
                          Working...
                          X