Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Gas Deals

Hi All
    Anyone know of any deals at the moment for green gas please?
    Looking to buy a few tins.

Thanks
    Eifion

Re: Green Gas Deals

zero one
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Thanks Caffin, would you happen to know if their Pro Gas is as good as green gas, as they seem to be sold out of everything else?
      Cheers
      Eif

Comment

Thanks Caffin, would you happen to know if their Pro Gas is as good as green gas, as they seem to be sold out of everything else?
        Their Pro Gas is rebranded Abbey Ultra, so not quite as powerful the common Green gas or Propane. Their Green on the other hand, is crap.

Comment

Thanks, thats saved me some money then

The search continues!!!

Comment

If you really want to save money and dont mind the extra maintenance on magazines, get a propane adapter and go for actual propane, you will find it ups fps a tiny bit but also when you can get two tins for a tenner you save loads of money in the long run.

You will need to put a few drops of silicon oil (not spray or grease) in the adapter every few magfills around 10 mags per few drops.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Hi Aribos
              I have been toying with the idea of propane but need to look into it a bit.
              a few questions if you don't mind answering?
              Where can you get it from?
              Where can i get an adaptor?
              Where can i get silicone oil and how do i use it?
              Can you use normal propane from a red bottle that you'd buy for domestic household stuff?

Cheers
              Eif

Comment

Hi mate,

Just FYI on this forum you cannot mention competitors to Zero one airsoft.

You need the airsoft innovations propane adaptor, it comes with the oil, I got my propane from B&Q. You just need a bottle of propane but it needs to be just propane, no mix or anything like that. The oil you can probably buy from bike dealers but you get a substantial bottle with the adaptor enough for a fair few hundred mag fills.

Make sure your gun can take propane, i.e. metal slide and body as I have seen what happens when someone uses a cheap gun on propane, the guy had the slide come back and last seen a few feet further forward than it should be.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Sounds good to me.

Comment

But that guy was gutted when he saw that his slide had just taken flight
                    Originally posted by Tiercel
                    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

I'd say get some Coleman's propane, you get 2 bottles for about 12 quid posted, they're fatter, but no taller than a bottle of green gas.

As for the slide flying off, haven't you heard? It's the new type of ammo being used to make sure people take their hits!
                      sigpic

Comment

I got the colemans, 2 for a £9.99 from millets (the last bottles I bought on monday)

Comment

Problem is you can't use the Propane at the weekender, gonna have to get me some green gas to be allowed to use my GBB Pistol. But surely they won't spot you filling mags with propane in your tent
                          sigpic

LIFE is FUBAR

Comment

Maybe not but they'll smell it a mile off, it has that distinct odour, as some people have said, like the back end of a dog.

I wouldn't risk it, but for all other games propane is much cheaper and readily available. Powerful, nice kick and lasts a while with the Coleman's bottles
                            sigpic

Comment

Yea because green gas is pre mixed with plenty of silicon in the gas it doesn't smell as bad, propane smells distinct like butane and other gasses do, imagine using your cooker without the rings alight (gas cooker) thats almost the smell of propane.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

eifpaz Married with 3 kids. The eldest is well into airsoft and is slowly dragging me into it. Find out more about eifpaz
                              Working...
                              X