Airsoft on the radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft on the radio

Listening to absolute this morning, and a competition winner talked about being an airsofter.

This however wasn't good publicity as o'connell made various digs about people in camouflage and them someone else emailed in saying that we fire ball bearings at each other for fun, this got various derisory comments from the dj and his crew why people would want to go airsoft.
    This sort of misinformation is what causes us so much hassle

Re: Airsoft on the radio

That's why I don't tell people unless I know they're not closed
    minded trolls. Especially egotistical bellend DJs!!! Jeez
    Signature Removed

Comment

Just finished work, want me to breach and clear the room the DJ is in? Sounds like good revenge to me :D
      Originally posted by Tiercel
      The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

I love the comment about ball bearing... I wouldnt be playing if someone was shooting a ball bearing at me!

Comment

Well that was me.

I told the producer what airsofting was, and NOT to compare it to Paintballing.
          However they took some artistic licence with it. They did get a couple of other things wrong as well.

Comment

What time? I want to go listen on the catch up thingy.
            "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't stop it from putting lego up its bum."

Comment

it was the 1st hour 6am-7am

Comment

yes, well why we are all playing airsoft he is in a room talking to himself all day, im pretty sure i know what i want to be doing.

Comment

only on this forum can people talking about airsoft on the radio become a debate on what BB stands for
                  Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
                  Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

<Sigh>

Stay on topic or the thread may as well be closed. If you'd like to debate what BB stands for, create a topic for it. Thanks.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by sickboy76 View Post
                      them someone else emailed in saying that we fire ball bearings at each other for fun,
                      erm...hello this was part of the topic
                      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

i've actually had it mentioned on my local radio station once or twice via facebook.

the whole, "oh jebus its 6am on a saturday morning, what's everyone up for?"
                        'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

I don't understand why people even bother listening to the radio in this day and age...

This has done the hobby no good whatsoever.
                          AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
                            I don't understand why people even bother listening to the radio in this day and age...

This has done the hobby no good whatsoever.
                            Just listened to it again. To be honest it was just a bit of radio banter. Nothing overly derogatory just the usual stuff you get from people who have never experience the joy of airsoft.

You never know, a few people might even think it sounds interesting and look into it.

Comment

Fair enough dude, hearing it first thing in the morning on the way into sh*tty work probably didn't help much.

By the way if back in black was your choice then well done sir. !

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sickboy76 Find out more about sickboy76
                              Working...
                              X