MAC 11 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAC 11 questions

Im looking at buying a pair of MAC 11s for a load out with a difference (id only play it at Urban sites) and i was looking at the different makes. Which is better Well or KWA? Do they both run on green gas okay? Also will the KWA magazines fit the Well guns?
    https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Re: MAC 11 questions

KWA are by far superior, i have one and its a brilliant little gun - i would say run it on propane not greengas as there seems to be too much lube in green and it cloggs it up after a while and you have to clean it out.

Comment

make sure you cock it before inserting mag!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thingy View Post
        KWA are by far superior, i have one and its a brilliant little gun - i would say run it on propane not greengas as there seems to be too much lube in green and it cloggs it up after a while and you have to clean it out.
        What sort of fps does it get on propane?

Comment

KWA have always done great guns. Bit of warning though they empty mags like no tomorrow so have plenty spare or a decent backup.
          Hero to some, Villain to most.

Comment

Originally posted by OllieHolmes View Post
            What sort of fps does it get on propane?
            Around 320fps on a warm day, give or take a bit for temperature.

Comment

The KWA's are great but require allot of work to keep them working.

There dry as hell out of the box and need stripped and lubed right away, also after every game/use the mags on mine hold gas well but a quick clean and lube of the bb area is required to prevent miss feeds and jams.

Also if you turn up at your site in hot pants, tube top and pig tail's you will get ripped.

Comment

Originally posted by dave-yzf View Post
                The KWA's are great but require allot of work to keep them working.

There dry as hell out of the box and need stripped and lubed right away, also after every game/use the mags on mine hold gas well but a quick clean and lube of the bb area is required to prevent miss feeds and jams.

Also if you turn up at your site in hot pants, tube top and pig tail's you will get ripped.
                Thanks for the tip.

As for the load out i was thinking more a big greatcoat hat and one in each hand and the mags hidden somewhere on me. Maybe a few other pistols holsterd on a vest. Ive always wanted to run a pistol only rig with them all tuned up.

Comment

I used to have one that did 370 on Propane. Anyone else with a hot one?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

OllieHolmes Find out more about OllieHolmes
                  Working...
                  X