EAG Worthing/Dorking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAG Worthing/Dorking

Hey, anyone here play at EAG Worthing or Dorking? As they are the 2 places I'm starting airsoft at.
    Gimme some details about them and tell me your experiences with the local people:P.

Cheers, The Gnome.
    sigpic

Re: EAG Worthing/Dorking

Good friendly site, loads of buildings and site owners are a good laugh.
    Trader Feedback

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=39650

Comment

Worthing or Dorking? :P
      sigpic

Comment

is it CQB or only in Epsom

Comment

Aye, but wouldnt there be 2 'site' owners and 1 EAG owner? Or am i wrong ^^
          sigpic

Comment

edited

Comment

Only Epsom is is CQB, other two have a 350fps limit on aeg's as they are woodland.
              Dam ur edit ^^ makes me look like im talking to myself :P
              sigpic

Comment

Epsom is CQB, Dorking and Worthing are woodland.

Never played Worthing however the two remaining sites are excellent. The team at Dorking put A LOT of work into the site and its currently being redeveloped to further enhance your enjoyment.

Played Dorking yesterday - great fun as usual. Staff are friendly and helpful.

All in all Dorking is well worth a visit - you won't be disappointed.

Comment

Wasn't sure whether to go to Dorking or Worthing for my first game, from what you say i might go dorking :P
                  Only thing i can see going wrong in Dorking is it shares a site with a paintball place, doesn't it? So it'll be all greasy and stuff.
                  Last edited by gnome1; 8 August, 2011, 15:06. Reason: Forgot to mention Dorking.
                  sigpic

Comment

you hardly notice it really, i think that they play very "light" paintball there, was there sunday and only saw a few paintball marks etc

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

aha right, cheers for that :P dorking and worthing alternate on sundays so will get the chance to try them both out :P
                      sigpic

Comment

We don't share the airsofters built part of the site with the paintballers, but we use their 'village' and 'fort' (very loose description ) for some games. The enlarged firebase and new airsoft street leading to the pillboxes by the river is exclusively for airsofters.

EAG sites are proudly built by airsofters for airsofters!

Comment

Sexy fitness, cheers for that :P No greasy surfaces for us then ^^

(playing paintball, jumped on a ledge and slipped cuz it was so greasy, broke my finger >.< i hate grease)
                          sigpic

Comment

Worthing is my regular, but I traveled up to dorking on sunday and I found it to be so much more than I was expecting the effort that the team there have put in is superb, But dont get me wrong Worthing is a Great site too, Hopefully see you there this sunday?

Dave
                            sigpic

When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite. ~ Winston Churchill

Comment

The difference is down to the simple fact that the Dorking site is on a private estate where vandlism is virtually non existant, Worthing on the other hand is like quite a few other airsoft sites, where the local yobs (when not rioting) destroy anything not built of reinforced concrete.
                              Jimbo and the lads regularly try building features but within a couple of weeks its damaged or burnt down.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gnome1 Airsoft, Rugby and Computer. Entertaining life.... :P Find out more about gnome1
                              Working...
                              X