Airsoft Top Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft Top Tips

#1. Firing a BB with the tip of your finger over the barrel is NOT a good method of testing if your AEG is working ok.

Re: Airsoft Top Tips

when onening a v2 gear box be sure to shoov a screwdriver in the end, so it dont explode! "my face hurts"

Comment

When testing whether your new hat reduces BB pain, make sure your house mate knows how to aim. Shotgun round to the neck, painful.
      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
        #1. Firing a BB with the tip of your finger over the barrel is NOT a good method of testing if your AEG is working ok.

Yeee.

I've done this.

Wasn't thinking clearly, at all.....

Did it twice in a row. Although, the guns safety was broke.

Comment

dont look down the barrel to see if there is a bb in the mag...
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
            I did the same a week or so ago, except I grabbed my chrono and still had my finger near it when I tested my AEG.

Comment

Don't, ever...

point your gun at someone thinking it's safe, and pull the trigger, only a bb is in the chamber and the selector isnt working...

Happened before.. :S

Comment

Take your hits!!!!

Comment

Do not accidentally shoot the girlfriend whilst playing with your guns in the house, you will not get lucky that night.
                  "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Mate Im usualy The one Getting Shot By My Girl :P She Always Points Guns at me . thier are some serious issues with girls and guns.

Comment

Found out by a mate: do not test fire your (seemingly) empty M16 when its pointed in the direction of your very expensive flat screen plasma...

Comment

Oh S+%T Sorry To Hear That mate :P

Comment

One Day i was playing with My Mates Marui Python Brand New And me Thinking It Held 6 Shots, Pointed it at him and pulled the trigger ahh. I got Shot So many times in his flat :P

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
                            Do not accidentally shoot the girlfriend whilst playing with your guns in the house, you will not get lucky that night.
                            Don't shoot her in the arse deliberately, thinking that she's got enough padding there for it not to hurt!
                            sigpic

Comment

Make sure you dont leave multiple therobarics in your pocket. They burn like hell.
                              TM M4A1 (With RIS Grip, Kings arm laser, G&P flashlight and ACOG 4x36 scope), JG VSR 10, KWC glock 17. Full british DDPM loadout.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                              Working...
                              X