missing item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing item

i payed for a chronograph from a uk website and payed extra for next day delivery,so said item should have arrived friday......its now tuesday and still no sign of it.i emailed the website asking what had happened and they say they will ask there couriers and get back to me...which they havent and are now seeming to be ignoring my emails..i payed through paypal so im not worried about bieng ripped off..i just want my damn chrono.has this happened to anyone else?next day delivery in my book means i should recieve the next day.what can i do?

Re: missing item

Ordered Friday, posted late Monday, arrive Wednesday probably. It's terrible the way some shops post stuff but I would say that's what your going to find.

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

No phone number?
      You will get a reply if you put in a pp claim...

Comment

Be patient, it may of been tried to be delivered and for what ever reseaon you may of missed it and they might re-deliver next time in area

Originally posted by Metalbody
        pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

Most delivery companys dont actualy offer a guaranteed next day delivery, if you read terms and conditions 24 hour often means 24 to 78 hour delivery. Weve found that where i work with all the delivery companys we have used over the years.
          Armoury:
          WE M4
          TM VSR
          TM PX4

http://www.urban6airsoft.com/

Comment

hopefully it will arrive tomorrow then.

Comment

there now saying theres a delay because of the riots in croydon???

Comment

Post Office probably got burnt down

Comment

Ask them for the tracking number then you can keep an eye on the progress.

Comment

I ordered something on Saturday, not the one just gone but the one before, 4 quid for postage on an item worth 6 quid, still waiting a wek and a bit later. Emailed the shop again today to find out whats going on, the fact my HK delivery has turned up before it and that was ordered at the same time, raging.
                    section 24 of the 1968 Act
                    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

awww cr*p croydon is my local sorting office and i'm expecting goodies !

Comment

Originally posted by sickboy76 View Post
                        awww cr*p croydon is my local sorting office and i'm expecting goodies !
                        I wouldnt worry by the time postie gets up the chavs are tucked up in bed for the day.

Comment

Croydon post office is still there as of four this evening and as yet fingers crossed no problems in the town centre ( hope that it stays that way)

We can't fight for airsoft without your support. To join or for more information Please take a look at www.ukapu.org.uk

Comment

got a call from couriers today....they said they tried to deliver last friday but my road was blocked of(laying new gas lines),they tried again monday..i was out(nothing posted through to let me know),they are going to try again tomorrow...so all is well.

Comment

hoooray,its arrived........

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pete Find out more about pete
                              Working...
                              X