viper tech gbb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• viper tech gbb

just been on a certain asian hobby site and i've seen a newly released gbb by viper tech particularly there m4a1 ras, having seen description of this gun it says it has a steel stamped and cnc'd reciever and all steel parts.
    ive been debating whether or not to buy a gbb and know that ive seen this i'm not sure whether to get this or an inokatsu
    V.A.K

Re: viper tech gbb

s*** just realised i posted this in the wrong section mods please move

Comment

I heard a roumor that those Viper M4s were made out of recievers rejected by Ino...(however you spell it) for quality reasons.
      Cant link to the argument because it was on an asian retailers Facebook page.

Comment

lol makes sense on the price considering there $400 cheaper than the ino, but then it also doesn't since the ino is made of aluminium and the vipers are made of steel

Comment

get the ino. The retailer were vehemently attacking the viper ones, and they are normally very reliable (the retailer, not viper - they are sh*t)

Comment

Don't waste your money buddy, internals are cheap, you would end up paying out a whole load of bucks to bring it up to a usable spec
            If it moves "shoot it" if it crawls "stamp on it" if it's dead "f$uk it"

Comment

cheers guys looks like ill be getting the ino at some point soon then

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

V.A.K The blindest airsofter in the uk, when i play i can't see what I'm doing, which means anything vaguely human shaped is a viable target!! ;) Find out more about V.A.K
              Working...
              X