The great usp famine of 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The great usp famine of 2011

Just put mine on here for sale, includes extra mag.

Comment

Have to say that theirs a lot of guns that are out of stock. I've been trying to find a P90 TR and the same thing everywhere OUT OF STOCK!! Got a MP7 off of Jez instead
      Originally posted by Tiercel
      The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Originally posted by Trust View Post
        Balbosa, I'm selling because it doesn't perform so great in the winter, and I love my new 4.3 enough that even in the summer, the USP stays in the box. I'll admit, I was enamoured at first, but it just doesn't do as well in the cold as I had been led to believe with the S7 stuff, and I don't think you can get an S7 compatible plastic slide.

Also, I went all in and bought holster and mags etc without really waiting to see if I got on with it. I've had a request to split a couple of the mags from someone at the weekender, so if you're around and want to have a play and a haggle, I'm open to offers.
        What gas were you using with it? My friend has one which easily empties a mag in midwinter... And that's using Abbey Ultra.

Even my non-NS2 Glock 19 can empty a mag in winter, although that's with propane.
        Others till I die

Comment

Carl, it's more the cycle speed/strength in the colder temps, and the cooldown. Maybe I just got a duff one and I should buy a KWA to use the mags with?
          www.dartmoorrangers.co.uk
          Everyone goes on about how inspiring the story of Anne Frank is, but when I keep a little jewish girl in my attic suddenly THATS NOT OK?

Comment

Originally posted by Trust View Post
            Carl, it's more the cycle speed/strength in the colder temps, and the cooldown. Maybe I just got a duff one and I should buy a KWA to use the mags with?
            Yeah, his is still kicking hard... Could just be one of those things. How old is your USP?
            Others till I die

Comment

9 months or less at the moment, so I'm thinking I got a sub-par one. I'm trying to get a KWA one on the weekender so I can test it out.
              www.dartmoorrangers.co.uk
              Everyone goes on about how inspiring the story of Anne Frank is, but when I keep a little jewish girl in my attic suddenly THATS NOT OK?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
              Working...
              X