Hi caps not feeding well at all...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi caps not feeding well at all...

Ive got 4 new mags (1 g&g, 3 element) and none of them feed well at all, its not the gun as my mates element, ics and g&g mags feed until empty in the gun. Do i just need to use them a bit or what?
    Please help.
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Re: Hi caps not feeding well at all...

hi caps especially G&G should work fine from brand new, are you using a new brand of BBs by any chance?
    Originally posted by Fenriz
    I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

Well ive tried zeroones, blaster, devil, BAW and whatever xsite supply

Comment

You say you tried your mates mags. Were they hicaps or midcaps.

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Hicaps, fundamentally the same as what i have (at least the g&g one)

Comment

The gears may not be alligned properly. Do you know how to take one apart? if not then this guy's posted a video of them. http://www.youtube.com/user/LukeExce.../1/byV8l9FHZlo
            www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

Maybe the mags are not sitting in your magwell properly, Do they feed okay is you push the mag upwards?

Comment

this has worked in the past for me.. load the mag then make sure its wound up enough then hold the gun upside down so the mag is like how a bren gun looks, if it works when firing upside down then your spring maybe weak in each mag or you may have overwound it a bit too much, if nothing still happens see if you are able to make the bb's fly out by pulling the tab that stops the bb's from spewing out.

otherwise i cant figure out whats wrong TBH

maybe pics would help us to identify the problem

X-RAY

Comment

The thing is theyre new mags, they look like new, feel new ect. Is it just that the springs might be too stiif ect and need to be used a little?

Comment

I am sure if they are new they should work first time (well after a couple of mags) but if they still refuse to work ask for replacements/refund from the shop

Comment

It sounds like the release tab in your gun is missing.

I.e the part that pushes the bit on the magazine to release the bbs (as you would with your finger)

So you wanna check to see if that is still intact in your gun.
                      Signature Removed

Comment

Originally posted by x-ray View Post
                        I am sure if they are new they should work first time (well after a couple of mags) but if they still refuse to work ask for replacements/refund from the shop
                        this is what i mean (a few mags) ive put about 500 rnds through 2 of them and they work best...

@Major its a brand new gun so i hope not, piccy of the magwell.

Comment

I shall assist! Now this is what you do, its very simple and you'll thank me for it later: sell the hi-caps and buy mid-caps!!! :D
                          Originally posted by Tiercel
                          The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

magpul E-MAGS perhaps

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny lovegrove Marshal @ ZED Adventures: The Mall - RIP 2018 Find out more about jonny lovegrove
                            Working...
                            X