inokatsu sopmod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: inokatsu sopmod

the ghk co2 mags are supposed to fit since they're a copy of the western arms system

Comment

[QUOTE=F**kin b***h, i know the feeling too well mate! You can still buy the 09 version for 600usd from a few places and comes with a mag. They are coming down in price a good bit.[/QUOTE]

oh mate trust me i know, but she only turned nasty the last few months of it, then i snapped out of a daze called love and realised the truth...

best thing is.... my mums her mums director... so i get all the inside info... parents want her to sort it out with me...

its not happening...

but ive got one of the 2011 ones on order with a chap on here, so ill get that as my present to my self
      If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Comment

Sure you deserve it man, nobody else is going to buy you one!!!
        Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
        Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

@ Val hats the ones i was yaking about! Not got great reviews at all

Comment

I've heard a rumour VAK, thy if you own one of these, your willy actually grows about 2 3/4 inches... Tell your misus that and I'm sure he would allow you to get one
            “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Originally posted by dannyeprice23 View Post
              I've heard a rumour VAK, thy if you own one of these, your willy actually grows about 2 3/4 inches... Tell your misus that and I'm sure he would allow you to get one
              She already owns that, he doesn't got to see it anymore :D

Comment

Originally posted by dannyeprice23 View Post
                nah she said after the last growth from my ptw she would leave me if it got any bigger

Comment

Ino M4 = win.

Ino M4 + player who can't see more than 6 feet = Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Caveira View Post
                    Ino M4 = win.

Ino M4 + player who can't see more than 6 feet = Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
                    Ha well luckily for my own team I've bought a years supply of contact lenses so now when i play i don't have to stumble around blindly shooting at trees and screaming "take you hits" i can see what I'm shooting at.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

V.A.K The blindest airsofter in the uk, when i play i can't see what I'm doing, which means anything vaguely human shaped is a viable target!! ;) Find out more about V.A.K
                    Working...
                    X