G&G combat machine m4 range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G combat machine m4 range

Hey, what would i need to upgrade to make the combat machine m4 shoot further. also can i adjust the front sight as i bought a troy rear sight and it dosent have elevation adjustment and its shooting to high.

Re: G&G combat machine m4 range

:D

Comment

Well if you're near the 350fps limit, a better hop and a TB would increases range/accuracy, and you can get front sight adjustment tools for elevation
      A real man doesn't own a gun... A real man owns 5 or more

Comment

Actually the G&G CM front sight is fixed so you're screwed there I'm afraid.

I'd suggest a new hop first, maybe a barrel too. Depends how much money you want to put into it. Consider something like an aimpoint or eotech if your sights won't zero.

Comment

ive got a combat machine and how far are you hoping to reach out to cos im hitting 40-50 metres easy using .25s. (chronos on .2s at 345fps)

i dont use iron sights much just look down the barrel and adjust the hop till your completely happy with it!

best get a friend who dont mind getting shot at, better feedback than a paper target and spend time adjusting the hop

ps. its completely stock brought as a back up gun ... ended up being primary after 1 game
          Last edited by PKR; 12 August, 2011, 20:27. Reason: added little more info

Comment

i paid £22 for a rear sight and it dosent eve have elavation :~( owell . I tried some .25 and they are better accuracy what hop up bucking do you recomend

Comment

like most things in airsoft, Iron sights are pretty much just there for looks, BB's don't fly consistantly straight down the sights like a real rifle, so zero'ing them doesnt really do much..
              WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pureairsoft11 Find out more about pureairsoft11
              Working...
              X