Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Funny/Stupid Prices on the Sales Threads!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny/Stupid Prices on the Sales Threads!

Admittedly I spend endless amounts of time browsing the 'For Sale' section on this forum ..... so it's only normal to come across some 'abnormal' pricing!

What annoys me the most are completely overpriced, used guns or users who think just because they've added a Tightbore inner barrel, the thing is worth £50 more than it is new!

Saying that, I've also grabbed a few bargains!

Good price? Bad Price? LET'S HERE ABOUT THEM!
    Vietnam was as much a laboratory experiment as a war.

Re: Funny/Stupid Prices on the Sales Threads!

done to death

Comment

good price, hk69a1 from Nyfaedd Von
      not recieved as yet but hes got a solid rep so im not sooo bothered,

i agree though, just because you have painted some ris rails and the pistol grip, a custom gun this does not become in my opinion,

some people seem to have a rather odd look on how much their no longer needed items are worth , it does make me cringe sometimes,
      time for a break, all my gear is going !

Comment

The bottom line is we are all free to ask whatever price we want and we are all free to not buy if we think its overpriced, no more needs to be said.
        HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

If you want it bad enought you will buy it !
          Like anything tho if it becomes very popular and sought after the seller will ask for more if he / her knows what they have got expect to pay more .

http://www.ukaircav.com

Comment

Did you get out the wrong side of the bed today Mack? Lighten up mate!
            Vietnam was as much a laboratory experiment as a war.

Comment

Hmmm.... i know what you mean. Unfortunatley not all airsoft shops are nice to its customers, and will fleece you for a lot more money than a rifle is worth. This then makes the person who is selling it on think he can get a lot more for it. I have been doing Garand conversions for a little while now so i will look at every "m14" thread going. I have brought 2 rifles recently with no problems on zero in for £60 and £75. (Kart and CYMA) BUT for every gem i find there is one for £200+(China made) because it has a guarder spring and metal bushings (£15 in parts) These i just simply close and laugh at.

It doesnt annoy me as such but it must annoy the person trying to shift thier overpriced gun. :D

Comment

I sympathise with the people that do get ripped off- One may say that it's their own fault through lack of research but some people aren't too tech savvy and it can catch people out.

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
                Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

End pointless thread!
                  HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Originally posted by rcvickery View Post
                    Did you get out the wrong side of the bed today Mack? Lighten up mate!
                    nope, just seen this thread a fair few times tbh and it always ends up the same

Comment

...closed.

Devlin hit the nail on the head. People can ask what they want for items. Don't like the price? Offer something more competitive. Still no joy? Move on.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rcvickery Find out more about rcvickery
                      Working...
                      X