reflex sights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reflex sights

From what I can gather, most people have aimpoints or red dot scopes on their guns..

How do reflex sights fare in comparison?

Ive had a past experience with the King Arms mini reflex red dot.. it was terrible, really tiny red dot which hardly showed up in daylight especially through a mask.. and it just randomly stopped working after a while, had to bodge a piece of plastic to hold the batt in properly, then it stopped working again!

I have seen for sale on these forums, another reflex sight, King Arms again i think, believe its multi reticule.. and very similar to the COD4 one. Was thinking of investing in one of these, any thoughts?
    Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Re: reflex sights

I used one chinese clone of that for a while, I thought it was okay. Which gun are you putting it on?

Comment

Possibly my MP5, because Ive just seen one in one of the classifieds forums with one on and it looked pretty good

Its either that or a regular ACM aimpoint..
      Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Yeah it'd be fine on that. Although an Aimpoint on a low mount on an MP5 always looks hot. I'd go with the Aimpoint in that situation.

Comment

they're spot on and cheap. only downside is brittle lens can break with a bb. these are better and have a much better reticle tgan the more fashionable Eotech clones, which can suffer fron ghosting. generally not as robust, but get two as it's still cheaper.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TS_Welshy Find out more about TS_Welshy
          Working...
          X