combat machine rubber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• combat machine rubber

hey guys what hop up bucking do you recommend for a G&G combat machine m4 i have been looking at the blue madbull one and a systema

Re: combat machine rubber

help :S

Comment

both are good rubbers, i think the mad bull is a little thicker so you may get a better seal

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

anyone else see the title and expect something else!?!
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

yes they will fit?

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

I was expecting to see "rubbers" too but who calls it their combat machine ? lol

The madbull ones are good but a pain to get in

I used a modify one on an aeg a few weeks back and was pretty impressed with it

ofcourse the guarder clear ones are good for lower fps but I find them too soft but they can be had pretty cheap and the midas ones are cheap and I hear good things

if you want a fancy one then madbull, promethus or firefly are your best bets.

but the modify one was sealing really good put the aeg from 300fps to 325`ish and its not as soft at the clear guarder so will last longer.

Do you have the stock hop up ?

You may want to get a new nub to match the hop bucking you buy too.

My tip for fitting is this silicone grease on the inside and outside of the bucking place a bb in the bucking then slip it onto the barrel that stop`s it moving and changing shape when you slide it into the hop up.
            sigpic
            Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

A hop rubber is a hop rubber when it comes to fitting em. As for which one, its a bit of trial and error as to the best hop rubber/nub combo, but I normally go for tm nub and rubber or madbull blue rubber and iv never been disappointed
              Originally posted by ste887
              yes but multicam is the new black
              and black is the new gay

Comment

Originally posted by thekonassure View Post
                I was expecting to see "rubbers" too but who calls it their combat machine ? lol
                A combat machine is one of G&G's armalite product ranges... nice one.

Also, go with the madbull one, or even better go the full mile and get a madbull ultimate hop unit, gorgeous bits of kit

Comment

The madbull ones are good but a pain to get in

I used a modify one on an aeg a few weeks back and was pretty impressed with it

ofcourse the guarder clear ones are good for lower fps but I find them too soft but they can be had pretty cheap and the midas ones are cheap and I hear good things

if you want a fancy one then madbull, promethus or firefly are your best bets.

but the modify one was sealing really good put the aeg from 300fps to 325`ish and its not as soft at the clear guarder so will last longer.

Do you have the stock hop up ?

You may want to get a new nub to match the hop bucking you buy too.

My tip for fitting is this silicone grease on the inside and outside of the bucking place a bb in the bucking then slip it onto the barrel that stop`s it moving and changing shape when you slide it into the hop up.
                  ye i have stock hop up in my combat machine

Comment

Madbull blue are a b*tch to get in, too thick.

Firefly are awesome. And TM rubbers always seem good to me.

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Ah I take it its the normal metal g&g hop then ? Yeah any of the ones I said should work fine I dont like them to be a bitch to get in and I try to avoid systema now days lol
                      sigpic

Comment

Ah I take it its the normal metal g&g hop then ? Yeah any of the ones I said should work fine I dont like them to be a bitch to get in and I try to avoid systema now days lol
                        I believe it's a plastic hop, it is in my plastica GR16, and frankly, it's horrible, I just don't have the money to replace it right now, sigh.

Comment

ok the bucking and nub sucks but the d-boy`s metal hop it not as bad as you`d think cheaper then the dream army one and better too, can`t go wrong for what £7 or so ? tbh a nice bucking cost`s more lol

Just put a washer or o-ring on the screw that holds the adjuster so that it stay`s to where you adjust it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Why do you want/need to change it?

Comment

cos hes afraid of std`s and pregnancy ? lol
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pureairsoft11 Find out more about pureairsoft11
                              Working...
                              X