thoughts on the kj works g27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thoughts on the kj works g27

well on the site it doesnt really have any writing about the gun. does anyone know its fps. is the slide metal and is it worth the money? thanks

Re: thoughts on the kj works g27

I have one of these.

I've no idea what FPS it fires at, unfortunately. Never chrono'd it, but it seems standard for a pistol. It's not as accurate as a p226 (the only other pistol I've fired), but it's a much smaller barrel so I can forgive that.

It has a metal body, with a plastic frame. The magazine is also metal, and holds 13 shots, IIRC. I have to keep the slide very carefully lubricated as it's prone to sticking when not looked after. Unsticking it it is mostly a matter of giving the back of the slide a little push, but it's a factor to be aware of.

On the whole, I like it. It sounds nice and loud when you fire, and metal slide makes it sound particularly meaty when you're using it. For what I paid for it, I was happy. I personally would prefer a larger pistol because I have big hands, but it's not uncomfortable to handle.

Here's a pic of me holding it:

My good man, why do you bandy words like this? You are wasting time...Words are potent in debate, deeds in war decide your fate. Then don't go on piling up the words, but fight!
    - Patroclos, The Iliad

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hhhhjlewis Find out more about hhhhjlewis
    Working...
    X