best battery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best battery?

hi whats the best battery for a dboys standard m4 cqbr with crane stock?

thanks

Re: best battery?

vapextech batteries are a good place to start, for a crane stock you will want a crane stock battery, looks like a regular battery thats been split in half, or it has 3 pieces 2 longer ones and a short one.

Mah go for around 1500mah that will last the best part of a day (the more the longer the battery will last)
    voltage, 8.4 is standard, no reason why you can't go for a 9.6volt you will get a better ROF and trigger response but only by a slight margin

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

+1 to crude, I was about to say the same thing. Ruddy ninjas!
      Originally posted by Tiercel
      The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Also agree with the above, 9.6v if you want to blast somebody with a few more BB's. I use an 8.4v in my M4 and it's certainly not slow.

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6074 - That's the kind of thing you need to be looking for.

I'd advise that you get a spare of whatever battery you get too. Nothing worse than turning up to a skirmish and your battery konks out mid-morning.
        "They love it, they do, they love it"

Comment

Lipo!?

Comment

why not get a 7.4v lipo but one that splits in half, and dont worry, it will run out before it sets on fire so really easy to use, also will bump your rof up too.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tropicaltrifle Find out more about tropicaltrifle
            Working...
            X