0.25 make a difference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0.25 make a difference?

hey i have a g&g combat machine i use 0.20 and it starts to dip at about hundred feet then i adjust the hop up the tiniest bit and it send the bb flying up after around 80 ft does 0.25 help or would i need new rubber to get extra range ?

Thanks iain

Re: 0.25 make a difference?

i used the same gun today and .25g made a big difference to the range and accuracy

Comment

I use .25s in all my guns, i just like the extra accuracy you can get, how many rounds has you hop had through it? if you are wanting a new rubber get the guarder clear.

.25s are not that expensive the best thing to do is to get some and see what you prefer and what the guns works best with. all guns are different

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

yes.
        'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

Originally posted by Crude Skinny B View Post
          I use .25s in all my guns, i just like the extra accuracy you can get, how many rounds has you hop had through it? if you are wanting a new rubber get the guarder clear.

.25s are not that expensive the best thing to do is to get some and see what you prefer and what the guns works best with. all guns are different
          its had about 2000

Comment

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=124364

Put a few more rounds through your AEG, too.
            "They love it, they do, they love it"

Comment

Originally posted by Junglespy View Post
              http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=124364

Put a few more rounds through your AEG, too.
              2000 should be enough to bed a hop rubber in.

But yeah, 0.25s do make a difference.

I think the question should be "do 0.25s make a worthwhile difference" - and in that case it depends on how you play, where you play, and what you play with.

/No sexual connotations. Dirty minded pigs!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Like I said before, I use .2s because I am forced to get stuck in more

Comment

.25 make a huge difference!! I only started using them about 2 months ago but the difference is amazing, they don't go as fast of course but they are far more accurate and you will notice an increase in the the range of your shits.
                  Blaster .25's are the way forward!

Comment

[QUOTE=DrOctagonapus;834340].25 make a huge difference!! I only started using them about 2 months ago but the difference is amazing, they don't go as fast of course QUOTE]

After 10m the .25's are going at only about 3-4fps slower then the .2's. They hold their energy and speed better. By 18m the .25's are going about 7fps faster!

Even more impressive the .25's have more energy by 10m and the percentage of muzzle energy goes up for the .25's even more at 18m.

.25's are superior in every way other then initial muzzle speed which is not really an advantage.

Comment

[QUOTE=FMJ;834384]
                      Originally posted by DrOctagonapus View Post
                      .25 make a huge difference!! I only started using them about 2 months ago but the difference is amazing, they don't go as fast of course QUOTE]

After 10m the .25's are going at only about 3-4fps slower then the .2's. They hold their energy and speed better. By 18m the .25's are going about 7fps faster!

Even more impressive the .25's have more energy by 10m and the percentage of muzzle energy goes up for the .25's even more at 18m.

.25's are superior in every way other then initial muzzle speed which is not really an advantage.
                      Thankyou very much

Comment

My AEG runs dead on 342-343 fps. I now run .30g Blasters in it and all I can say is woow.
                        I have always used .28s but the 3's are just awesome. They still leave the barrel at 274 fps as well and barely loose any momentum.

I only use semi so the accuracy is very noticeable!

Comment

Originally posted by DrOctagonapus View Post
                          you will notice an increase in the the range of your shits.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pureairsoft11 Find out more about pureairsoft11
                          Working...
                          X