mp44 shootnscoot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mp44 shootnscoot?

can anyone give me more information on the mp44 on shootnscoot?

Re: mp44 shootnscoot?

I would just wait for the Chinese ones to come out. They're due the end of February.

Comment

Wouldnt recommend shootnscoot, know a guy who ordered a gpmg from them and it was different construction to what he ordered, had the wrong type of magazine, and went wrong all the time. Only after putting another five hundred quid in it did he actually manage to get it working...

Comment

From what Ive seen the Shoot and Scoot MP44 is just an AK47 with an MP44 shaped forend... not worth the money :/

Comment

Originally posted by insanity prawn boy View Post
          I would just wait for the Chinese ones to come out. They're due the end of February.
          So we're told. I've been hearing a lot about delays. Hopefully it won't be too long though, as I so need one to replace my MP40.
          Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
          you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
          eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

Mate, this isn't an StG44, it's only the front ends Warren is selling, for custom jobs
            There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives

Comment

I can't get their stupid website image preview thing to work, in either Firefox OR Camino So all I can see are the thumbnails
              WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Thinker341 Retro guns, Retro combats, RETRO! :D Find out more about Thinker341
              Working...
              X