JB Weld or similer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JB Weld or similer?

Trust me, the way my local Halfords is, you'd be better using a Dboys Scar as a bike...

Comment

Originally posted by Joefuski View Post
      Would love to say come test your new hop midas but as it is I'm on holiday here and its an hour away from Sheffield by car...not much good to ya. :/
      Damn...lol.
      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
        It's called Araldite in this country...
        No it's called JB weld in the UK too. Got some from my local car spares shop.

Comment

Hahaha its more the fact halfords are useless at anything slightly hands on related. Hence Half-turds.

Sounds like it, its childish and let's face it no one wants to argue with a child.

Wouldn't mind if they did start stocking airsoft though. Nobody local to me does so everything is bought offline D:
          You mean bought online? Lol.

Araldite isn't the same stuff as JB weld. Similar, but not as strong a bond in my experience.
          Buy my stuff!

Comment

So many different types of Aradite these days, the one you need is Araldite Rapid Steel.

Comment

Trust me, the way my local Halfords is, you'd be better using a Dboys Scar as a bike...
              Cue me imagining someone going down a dirt track on a Dboys SCAR-L, doesn't end well.

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
              You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
              Kid has issues

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Joefuski I'ma 21 Year Old piece of awesomeness who is currently growing a beard in memory of Ryan Dunn. Find out more about Joefuski
              Working...
              X