Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asia E.G

Anyone heard of this make? Asia E.G?

Friend of mine is thinking of getting the Asia E.G M7A1 for £180 - however Ive never heard of the make and think he'd be better off spending an extra £40 or so and getting something like a G&P

Opinions? Anyone got one of these Asia EG guns?

Re: Asia E.G

Rebranded dboys etc
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
      Anyone heard of this make? Asia E.G?

Friend of mine is thinking of getting the Asia E.G M7A1 for £180 - however Ive never heard of the make and think he'd be better off spending an extra £40 or so and getting something like a G&P

Opinions? Anyone got one of these Asia EG guns?
      if this is from s.a.s or something along those lines, tell him not to because it will take 5-6 weeks to get it and poor customer service and i mean very poor

Comment

basically, treat it as a JG sort of make, could be alright and last a while or could break in the first 1000 rounds. Tell him not to take the risk and go for G&P.

Comment

Asia electric gun as far as i was aware is the new JG, run by the same people i think and possibly using the same molds are similar so should be of equal quality of which my old M4 was quite good :D
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PKR View Post
            if this is from s.a.s or something along those lines, tell him not to because it will take 5-6 weeks to get it and poor customer service and i mean very poor
            It is indeed, I told him theyre a dodgey company but he insists theyve recently relaunched and are supposed to be good now. Im not exactly optimistic, Ive told him to get the G&P M4A1 carbine from Z1, only £229 so not exactly much more expensive, and guaranteed not to be shite.

Comment

What happened to not being allowed to mention competitors?

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                I think with the reputation that store has, it's probably worthwhile Zero One leaving it!

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post

Im pretty sure the special air service dont compete with Z1

Comment

People really need to be told not to order from that guy. A friend bought a KSC Beretta from him, and never received it. After 2 weeks of emailing him, he finally gave a refund after being threatened with legal intervention.

Anyway, I would spend a bit extra on a G&P or even a G&G depending on his requirements.

Comment

Just slap him with a kipper and send him to Z1

Simples

Comment

I ordered a MP5 off him and it broke within two days, I sent it back for repair. After two months with no contact I set about ringing him to no avail. Eventually I went to Marlow, knocked on his door and collected it!
                        Opened it up and he forgot to put the internals back in...
                        STAY AWAY!!
                        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tiercel Find out more about Tiercel
                        Working...
                        X