p226

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p226

ive been looking everywhere for a reputable brand which DOESNT have the rail. do they even exist???

I Think your only option is the discontinued guarder navy kit?

Comment

Re: p226

look out for a 2nd hand one all my tm pistols are ,and they rock

Comment

ah damn so its gonna be like 200 quid? =/

Comment

why the unrailed one bosa?
          The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

PGC and prime both make non railed kits, but both are very expensive. The only pre-built one I know of thought is the Tanaka, which is no longer made.

Comment

As Abbadon says, the only non-rail factory model was made by Tanaka, who also did a P220 and a P228. You can still find them if you look hard enough. Den Trinity have some P228's still.

Having owned Tanaka GBB's in the past however, be prepared to have to put a lot of effort in to keep them shooting. Mags start to leak badly if you want to use green gas, and I actually got a kill with the slide off my Tanaka P8 when it shot off the rail and hit a guy square between the eyes (on his goggles of course). At least he called the hit! :P
              "If there is any doubt, then there is no doubt. That's the first thing they teach you"
              "Who are they?"
              "I don't remember. That's the second thing they teach you..."

Comment

Look for the lower half of a Guarder Navy Kit, and get a TM Then you get a good feeling, non railed metal frame, and the fast cycling, reliable-in-all-weather-ness of the TM Plastic slide. I know an Asian site sells the Navy Frame alone, but it's out of stock.

Comment

the Prime navy kits are gorgeous.. but very pricey
                  Systema PTW M4A1 - TM M14 - KSC Glock 17 - WE 1911 MEU - TM Hi Capa race gat

Comment

hmm its all waaaay to expensive =/ shame i really like the non railed version in terms of looks.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
                    Working...
                    X