Systema hop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Systema hop

Hey all, i was just wondering if a systema hop up bucking would make a worthwhile difference to my g&g combat machine m4.

Thanks iain

Re: Systema hop

I think they're generally regarded as pretty good. Other options are guarder clear, midas clear, or just the stock TM rubber; they're all good.
    Others till I die

Comment

OP...you've started three threads in general discussion now about the same thing!

Post this kinda stuff either in Tech advice, or the new players section. Please only make one thread though, as there are multiple hop systems out there and I'm sure we don't want to see you creating threads for each individual one?

Follow the advice you've already been given in the other threads.
      There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
        OP...you've started three threads in general discussion now about the same thing!

Post this kinda stuff either in Tech advice, or the new players section. Please only make one thread though, as there are multiple hop systems out there and I'm sure we don't want to see you creating threads for each individual one?

Follow the advice you've already been given in the other threads.
        ok thanks its just because i wanted to know fast but ive ordered the systema one is it ok meerkat

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pureairsoft11 Find out more about pureairsoft11
        Working...
        X