Silencers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silencers

Hi all sorry if theres a thread all ready about this, but are there any silencer that actually make a difference in sound:D

Re: Silencers

Originally posted by rhodesman123 View Post
    Hi all sorry if theres a thread all ready about this, but are there any silencer that actually make a difference in sound:D
    some might make a tiny bit in the pitch of the sound but most of the noise comes from the gearbox if its an aeg your talking about

Comment

I wouldn't imagine there is, as it's your "Working parts" you need to silence. Gearbox, motor etc. Someone has done a guide on how to silence the GB somewhere I'm sure.

RS silencers effectively suppress noise made at the muzzle break, where the round exits. Airsoft silencers are purely aesthetic.
      There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

I found an element large silencer changes the sound ever so slightly, but it's not quieter

Comment

the proper ones with decent foam actually make a difference to the sound coming out of the barrel. Its definitely more muffled. but as previously mentioned the gaerbox makes a lot of noise
          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

sorry i didnt really get my point across I meant for gbb

Comment

gbb they seem to make virtually no difference at all from what I have seen. NBB on the other hand are very quiet with working silencers
              TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Ah...well why didn't you say so?

As Caffin says mate. Minor difference, but not much really.

Ninja'd! Curse you!
                There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

For a GBB its minor difference, due to the rounds not leaving the chamber that fast as to need silencing and also when firing a gbb, the slide will make a lot of noise with racking.

In airsoft the only way to have a silent weapon is one of 3 ways.

1. Use a knife/melee

2. NBB with effective silencer

3. Spring rifle, i.e. g-spec, L96 etc with a silencer on and an sp130 or lower spring so the bolt doesn't make a loud slap upon impact with the cylinder head.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

unless you use a sound hog,and make it louder....
                    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

If I had a GBB, I'd want that mother as loud as possible. The CHING of the bolt cycling, the crack of the gas..! ROAAAR!

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
                      Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rhodesman123 Find out more about rhodesman123
                      Working...
                      X