Guarder glock 18c frame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guarder glock 18c frame?

Hey does anyone know if there is a weight difference between the guarder poly/fibre watever and Tokyo marui's ABS? Cheers

Re: Guarder glock 18c frame?

Talk to B.E.N., also there is no 18c frame you use the Guarder 17 frame.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

SEEN!

I don't know exactly what the weight difference is, but the texture and feel of the Guarder one is FAR closer to the real steel than the Marui... As above, it's the 17 lower you'll be after.

I did find the forward retaining threads were nigh on ripped out of my 18C last month when I replaced it, and the Guarder one is substantially reinforced there, so if you are using hefty gas (propane +) I'd get one. £30 and it makes your gun feels much nicer.

Comment

Have read it can be a bitch to fit B.E.N?

Will be grabbing a Tan one asap.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Mine went straight in, like a glove... Just don't faff around with the sear block, as all kinds of springs launch out, well, one does, and it's fiddly, and the slide catch spring is a pain in the nut unless you note exactly where it came from, and make sure it's out the way when you push the trigger pin back through.

Comment

Well I've ordered a 18c one ... O.o lol n awsome n yeh I'm dreading fitting it the slide was ok to fit tho so ile wait n see XD

Comment

Fitting the Guarder Glock 17/18C frames is a doddle. Took me less than five minutes to transfer everything across. No messing, no having to "make" it fit. They are far superior to the TM frame. Beware though, because next you'll want the Guarder serial plate (to lose the crappy TM safety) and the Guarder steel magazine catch

Comment

Ah dint know there was a steel mag catch =[ I've got guarder slide Allready n night sights on order =]]

Comment

someone inform me about extended glock mag releases! the only thing I dont like about mine!

Comment

Hi I was thinking about buying the guarder lower frame for my WE Glock 18c just to make it look authentic, but I'm not sure what you mean about having to buy the Guarder serial plate and steel magazine catch..?
                    Will my WE Glock serial plate and magazine catch not be compatible with this as is?
                    Many thanks for your time

Comment

They will be compatible, the guarder a ones are just very nice!

Comment

Thanks for your kind help and info, I don't suppose you know of any 'genuine' websites that sell these?
                        Thanks again.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

darkchild92 Find out more about darkchild92
                        Working...
                        X