Paypal discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal discussion

Has anyone ever paid with paypal, made a typo in the email address & had to cancle the transaction?

s'just happened & wondered if anyone had a real world time frame rather than a "it can take 5-7 working days" >.<

Cheers in advance, Disco
    Last edited by Discoshrew; 17 August, 2011, 11:24. Reason: typo
    'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Re: Paypal discussion

presuming the typoed address was a genuine address (just not the correct one) then the money would have gone to them immediately, thats the wonder of paypal.

I've never typoed an address because like most normal people i copy and paste exactly what they send me. that way i'm not liable.

If they tell you its going to take 5-7 working days, then its going to take 5-7 days..
    Signature Removed

Comment

Same here, I always copy and paste any address sent and have even asked conformation before sending the payment, like in carpentry, measure twice , cut once. check then send.
      sigpicTeam Fail..SPOOK

Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=100922

Comment

Same, copy and paste. That way theres no room for error on my behalf
        Originally posted by Tiercel
        The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

ok less copy paste more answer the OP please, just sayin'.
          'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

I did this Sunday night and am still waiting for the funds to come back, it showed money as unclaimed so luckily I could cancel and now wait.

Stu

Comment

Ive done it too and yeah it takes the p*ss. ended up paying twice in one night. funds came bac in around three days rather than five for me
              sigpic

Comment

with my experiences with paypal if its 5-7 days, it'll be 7 days hahah
                Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

I think I did this once, but if the email you typed isnt a valid email, it just doesnt send the money.

for instance, say the email is:

[email protected]

and you send it to

[email protected]

it wont leave your account, itll just get a "could not send" error or something like that.

Comment

Hotmales eh? who've you been emailing Tiercel? :P

i was able to cancle the payment so my moneys floating around in cyberspace some where >.<

hopefully it'll be sorted by tuesday morning or im gunless for the weekender o.O

Comment

i did it and cancelled it about 5 min later i got the money back instantly and i just payed again xD

Comment

i hope that's common! ^^ it's not back yet

Comment

Don't worry my £100 isn't back yet either

Stu

Comment

All sorted, was in my account when i woke up at half 8 this morning :D cheers for your posts lads, will see my shiney new gat at NAE now :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Discoshrew Find out more about Discoshrew
                            Working...
                            X