Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA Gas fill up

Hello,

Do i need to buy a special KWA nozzle for me to put the gas into my KWA Glock 18c or can i just the nozzle the gas can comes with, i'm looking to use 134a gas or Abbey Predator Ultra Gas NOT green i think i maybe be too much lol.

Any advice or suggestions would be very grateful

Re: KWA Gas fill up

i suggest using green gas as that is kind of what they are designed to be used with. using a weaker gas means that the GBB may not be able to cycle properly.

most airsoft gas cans can be used without the need for any adapters or extension nozzles.

Comment

well the only reason i dont wanna use the green gas is becasue the gun is plastic apart the mag and the slide, which i think is all metal, is it definately designed for green gas??, i was told it might be best not to use green gas.

I tested it with some Abbey Predator Ultra Gas and it was kicking out 295fps, it seemed fine but the single shot needed to be cocked again to fire again for some reason, full auto was fine.

Comment

its sold as "USE GREEN GAS ONLY" so i sugguest using it

sorry if that seems sarcastic i dont mean it to be

Comment

i use red gas in my KWA P226 and green in my glock, it will be fine. most other people/retailers recommend the use of green anyway.

as for the the gun working fine on full auto is the fact that more gas is being release to operate it, single shot as you have said needs manual racking.

Comment

so is that normal then for the single shot mode, having to cock again before firing??.

All i'm thinking is about seals and stuff being damaged quicker if i use green but if it says green only then i suppose thats what i'll use :D........... How about Maintenance spray is the Abbey Predator maintenance 134a gas ok to use?

Thanks fellas

Comment

the gun should fire semi automatic, 'bang bang bang' not bang, cock, bang etc etc.

abbey maintenance gas is ok to use to lube the gun.

Comment

i thought that myself, just cock and fire single shot until i run out....... Would that maybe because i wasnt using green gas when i tested it?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ltjimster Find out more about ltjimster
                Working...
                X