Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question. (public events)

I'm soon to be attending an open event,
    lots of people gona be dressing up and such.

As i know quite a few airsofters turn up to war shows and such with all their rifles and kit.

i was going to go in my pink combats and stuff, BUT
    would it be a wise idea i i were to take along my feme-fatal.

or do we think people are gona be complaining to the fuzz and such.

i can't see a problem as the entire thing is bright pink,
    like the rest of me will be X3

thanks

Re: question. (public events)

It is two tone, or one tone, so in THEORY everything should be okay.

But people being people. would think that its dangerous. (which it is)

I would say, no battery (obviously) no mag. stock all the way forward and try to find an orange flash hider (or spray an old one)

i wouldnt advise it though..

Have you thought about a PONY orientated loadout?
    Signature Removed

Comment

Despite that being a total eyesore, and possibly the WORST looking gun ever... I kinda like it 0.o
      But please dont bring it to the weekender...
      I dont think people would mind too much, but as stated, keep it covered on the way there, no mag or battery, and maybe something over the end (like a gun slip) or orange tip.

Comment

The general rules most events I've been to have been:

If you are there as part of a pre-arranged display with valid PLI then it's usually ok to take guns with you (depending what your display is of!), but most prefer if you decide to go wandering around the event at any point that the guns stay at your groups display area or in your car/camp.

If you are there as a visitor most advise against carrying anything gun-like to avoid any potential issues with the police, and to avoid people the organisers have no control over getting them any bad press. Also as a visitor you are not insured so if you injure someone at all with the gun you and the site could be sued for allowing you in with it, and you could face a hefty legal bill.

In the end it's best to email/phone the event organisers and get an answer from then, in writing ideally!

Comment

Wildfire said it all really.

The problem is all it takes is 1 person to think it is real and call the cops and you are in trouble. I'm imagine with a bright pink... thing... like you have it is unlikely that someone would, but I wouldn't be willing to put money on it. I've seen an estate agent have an armed response attend because one of the people working there fancy dressed as a cowboy and waved about a bright orange 6-shooter and a member of the public phoned the police.

Oh and I actually kind of like the colour of the metal parts on that gun, a strange metal purple, looks kind of cool. But that pink... Well so long as Tyler likes it right?

Comment

Originally posted by Ajd View Post

Oh and I actually kind of like the colour of the metal parts on that gun, a strange metal purple, looks kind of cool. But that pink... Well so long as Tyler likes it right?
            humm i think I'll leave this at home then :s
            I'd hate to see it taken from me.

thanks ^.^

and it's like anodised metal, a lot of people say it is.
            might just be some kind of epic paint,
            not sure

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tyler For equestria! <3 Find out more about Tyler
            Working...
            X