Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What has your highest multikill been at airsoft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What has your highest multikill been at airsoft?

Hi guys. I was wondering everyone at airsoft has good games and bad games. So my question is, what has your highest multikill been at airsoft and where was it?

Mine was at Dragon Valley. Half of the other team wee advancing on our position and when they came close enough we opened fire and the 3 of us took out about 15 players. I'm guessing i got about 7 kills.
    Einstein said Maths doesnt exist, its just our minds trying to make sense of the universe.

Re: What has your highest multikill been at airsoft?

i checked my HUD and awards last week at asylum and i had 37! :D

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

gzw 14 kills but the following game i only had to breath and i was dead lol

Comment

Five, with a spring shotgun :-) Good old sneaking ;-)
        www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

double kill!

was soo intense!

was just walking a round looking for enemy, next thing you know 2 lads opened fire on me both in the same hole, i quickly got behind a tree and started suppressing them, they both ducked down so i maneuver to the side whilst still suppressing,with out them knowing i was moving and peppered both of them,

i was really happy with that

probs got more but that was the best for me

Comment

Well there was this one time with a predator missile

Apart from that, two

Comment

Two.

And the second one was a fluke.

Comment

Maybe 7 kills while defending putting down some serious plastic.

Comment

3 with pea grenade into a toilet lmao so funny
                  Originally posted by bulldoguk
                  Short barreled version so I can class it as a CQB right?
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]75861[/ATTACH]

Comment

Bordering on the insane, from ambushes, base attacks, base defence, picking my targets with a sniper rifle etc. Though I sometimes go a whole day with only 1 kill, but it's usually a good'n :D

Comment

I'd imagine that every softer that's been going for a few years has a similar experience to Rampage. I've had games where I've had close to 20 kills and others where I've made rookie errors and got nowhere.

What I can say though is that getting a handfull of kills using skill/tactics totally beats the feeling of getting dozens of kills in a regen type defensive game. Skill not kills folks

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
                        Bordering on the insane, from ambushes, base attacks, base defence, picking my targets with a sniper rifle etc. Though I sometimes go a whole day with only 1 kill, but it's usually a good'n :D
                        Yep I have the same as to say an insane amount from sneaking up to a whole camp load of defenders, just talking and not alert. Also same with ambushes and convoy missions. Just shooting every ones legs behind the truck by laying on the floor is an over kill.

Also as said some days can be very little. Swings and roundabouts.
                        Sig by Kodiak

In memory to the old team, Trojans.
                        Now part of Snow Leopards.

Comment

Originally posted by Gadget View Post
                          Yep I have the same as to say an insane amount from sneaking up to a whole camp load of defenders, just talking and not alert. Also same with ambushes and convoy missions. Just shooting every ones legs behind the truck by laying on the floor is an over kill.

Also as said some days can be very little. Swings and roundabouts.
                          When you've been Airsofting as long as we have it's not so much about the amount of kills you get, but more how you get the kill, and who it was :D

Comment

triple kill with a grenade:
                            me and my mates were defending a base and we were at the barricade just in from of it, my mates get taken out then i go hide in my ghille next to this barricade in a small ditch where i knew the enemy would advance to...

few minutes later 3 enemy start shooting from the behind the same barricade, i carefully get out my pea grenade and stike it and then chuck it in the barricade, bam triple kill.

another time i just dropped a pea grenade over the top of a shed like barricade (no roof) and got a triple there, not as exciting.

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

I once got a AC130 because i got a massive kill spree....
                              Hate.
                              "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ryan2T69 Find out more about Ryan2T69
                              Working...
                              X