Right Hook Fabrication rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right Hook Fabrication rifles

Anyone have any information about these custom rifles? I hear they cost well over a grand each and shoot at considerable distances. Anyone know what the range and accuracy could be?

Here's one, scroll down the page to see the others!
    http://sites.google.com/site/rightho...ion2/themantis

Thanks.
    Originally posted by psirus101
    I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Re: Right Hook Fabrication rifles

I had a quick look at these yesterday after hearing of the name for the first time.

They look quite good but i don't feel like the price is worth it with UK FPS limits n such.

Waiting time to actually get a hold of one is agers but don't know if it still takes so long to get oen these days.

I would only get one if they shoot twice as far as a TM VSR maxed out to vouch for a double / tripple price cost.

Comment

"Every Mantis comes with a 12-round magazine. For an additional $100, you can upgrade to a 28-round magazine."

You're kidding... right?

Comment

It takes tanaka magaines, tanaka rifles usually come with a 10 round magazine i believe and brand new 28/30 round tanaka magazine is £50 to £75 new, so $100 is the going rate for a stock magazine.... the ones these guys supply might be CO2 rigged ready but not sure.

Comment

Id stick too Real steel rifles and that price bud !!

Comment

Yes I would very much like to see it compared with a maxed out VSR. They look beast though!
            Originally posted by psirus101
            I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

if youve got the money and are that interested in sniping you may aswell, good to go out of the box, saves alot of time
              PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

Go back some 4 years and google the threads on arnies where the owner from right hook added to the threads , he wouldnt comment on the vids on you tube or add at what psi there hpa rig was running at when there 100 yard shots were filmed

Base rifle for the rhf rifles are tanaka m700s ,running pax kits with 6.01 inners and a bunch of g+g parts ,oh and a quick hpa setup and a tapped mag ..

If you have money to burn by all means buy one and pay the import duties and shipping from Florida ,or do the work yourself

Comment

Another thing to note is that unfortunately they have been known to hook massively to the right at long ranges...

Comment

They're great rifles. As with anything new there were some teething problems. Supposedly you're looking at 300 feet with good groupings at a reasonable FPS. I believe Mike has stopped making them though. From the reports I've heard from US players there isn't anything better stock, so if you don't want to do a load of work then the Mantis is the BA Rifle you want. Of course I can't say for sure as I haven't used one myself.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
                    Working...
                    X