Atricle in this months AI mag.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Atricle in this months AI mag.

I'm not sure how, but we appear to have totally moved from the actual topic of the thread, which wasn't 'Ai Mag, good or bad'.omment on the new subject.
    As it has now morphed, and i've commented on the origional subject matter, i'll comment on the new.
    I have every issue of AI, many back sourced. I've also a lovely pair of Revision sawfly glasses. For the money i think AI is a good mag, the product reviews are great, and just recently all our new stock at work seems to be appearing in AI which is doing us the world of good business wise ( no, we don't advertise with AI, but we are looking into it).
    but as stated earlier, you can't please everyone. just because you don't think the contents appealing to all, don't slag a magazine off.
    Trader Feedback.
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
      If you are needing to put 50 rps out, not only will you burn through mags, but you will annoy alot of people hitting them 50 times
      Why do people always seem to assume trigger pulls last at least a second?!

Mine last a mere fraction of a second and even at high ROF I only put out 3-5 BBs in a burst... It just happens 10 times faster than the kid with the stock JG MP5 and 8.4v nimh.

I haven't read the article, but it seems like some of the old PC articles I used to read where they were like "we get tonnes of free stuff so we're going to show you how to build a badass gaming PC without actually looking at things like price to performance, scaling, future proofing, etc" so they throw together a stack of monster GPUs, the newest coolest processor and a twelve thousand jiggawatt PSU and call it a job well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin-Hood View Post

I haven't read the article, but it seems like some of the old PC articles I used to read where they were like "we get tonnes of free stuff so we're going to show you how to build a badass gaming PC without actually looking at things like price to performance, scaling, future proofing, etc" so they throw together a stack of monster GPUs, the newest coolest processor and a twelve thousand jiggawatt PSU and call it a job well done.
        From the contents of this thread you can read that the project is unashamedly a "money no object" project, for the sake of being comprehensive. It wasn't built with purely the most expensive parts on the list, given to Jack for nothing, instead it was built to achieve a set performance for what was considered a reasonable amount of use... If you think you can match the performance with a level of reliabilty you find acceptable for less, by all means, go for it. The guide isn't claiming to be the gospel, it's merely one route to the destination and I hope you can take from It just what you want to!

Comment

The way I read the article and I looked at it as being more a list of options you COULD do if you wanted to. Dont have to do all of them if you didnt want to. As its a money no option project and having that much money to blow on it why not? Especially for a consistant performance that you would get without having to worry about it going tits up on a budget job.
          All in all I liked it Dont know what all the fuss is about :S ?!?!

Comment

Where can I find AI? Is it stocked in tescos or whsmith etc?

Comment

most whsmith should have them
              If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Comment

You can buy individual copies from the blog too... airsoftinternational.blogspot.com

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

North West Outpost Find out more about North West Outpost
                Working...
                X