LCT AK/AIMS and other variant Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCT AK/AIMS and other variant Kits

Looking at investing in the LCT AIMS conversion kit (body and stock) to sort out my TM AK47s folding stock issue....yes thats right essentially I am giving up and starting again.

I just want to know if these kits are the terriers tackle or am I entering into another money pit of poorly fitting parts, expensive labour, and tears.

Any input welcome...

Re: LCT AK/AIMS and other variant Kits

you have 2 options either a complete kit rf a parts kit designed to use some of the parts from the marui.

both are easy to assembly and are straight fit i.e. no filing, sanding etc
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

I will be using the "half kits" that have the upper and lower receiver, stock, grip, and few other bits.

I currently have a TM AK47s with a G&P metal kit so hopefully between all the bits I currently own and the new kit it should be ok.

Comment

I bought an AK which was a "kitbash"- loads of parts from different sources put together. The body is an LCT AIMS with the side folding stock and I think it is a fantastic piece of kit! I stripped the entire gun to pieces when I received it as it had an fps issue. I put it back together slowly and carefully, and all is fine! The only issue the gun had was that the fire selector wasn't screwed in correctly. All it needed was for the fire selector to be fixed in place first before the other parts (such as the pistol grip). Now, she is my favourite gun- Reliable and rock solid.

As long as you are reasonably competent with working on aegs, it shouldn't be too much of an issue.
        Originally posted by Moving_Shadow
        Gold Plated? Sorry, I spent all my money on the gun, can I just put some christmas tinsel on it?
        Originally posted by Coz
        Them Tusken raiders are a sensitive peoples, especialy the gay ones

Comment

What are lct airsoft guns like has anyone used them

Comment

Apparently they are Inoksatu (spelling?) externals with CYMA internals.

Not a bad combination is they are using newer CYMA parts.

Kingadamb, once all the parts are in place it will go straight to my techie friend, I wouldnt even try to go near it!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sunburnthammer Find out more about sunburnthammer
            Working...
            X