Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shotgun

anyone else got one and love theirs?

I got to use my new spas12 at a woodland and was the only one with one and loved every minute of it. Even my team mates and the marshalls seemed impressed with it :D

Its just the fun factor of them and the the fact they are perfect for indoors

win win situation!

Re: shotgun

I love using my shotgun, M3 full stock, long barrell. It's not very practical, as your quickly out gunned, but they are a lot of fun.

I find they are particularly effective in semi auto only games, first time I ever used mine, a team mate (TS_Welshy) and I, both using shotguns, managed to flank the entire enemy team and take out about half their number. Never had a moment of glory like it with either the shotty, or a regular AEG!
    G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
    RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

TM Spas12. Excellent ranged gun.

If you're target's out of range, aim up. then up still... until you're a sniper killing mortar!

Last time used in woodland, killed a sniper and his spotter with one shot. (after a few falling short!)

Sadly, he shot me in the forehead just as I pulled that last round.:D ¬¬'
      sigpic

Comment

This weekend I went to a woodland site with a friend of mine.
        I forgot to charge my battery and after some games, the battery drained.
        My friend brought his shotty (a 40 pound chinese shotty), so I used it.

It was a lot of fun. I cant remember when I had this fun playing airsoft with a "new" gun. :P
        My youtube channel

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dwarfy Find out more about Dwarfy
        Working...
        X