REQUEST: M16 with Psg pistol grip piccy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: REQUEST: M16 with Psg pistol grip piccy

To be honest... I quite like it. Infact I had one on mine! :P No pictures of it though. I popped a nice fat scope and bipod onto it with a VN mag bombed in... Looked mean and beastly imho!

Comment

That does look very nice, personally though I would use a VN style mag, and possibly a propper scope on it rather than the ACOG, and something on the rails, either covers or a vert grip, poss a bipod, to stop it looking so naked.

Comment

Funny you should say that, but I have a picture of it setup like that, I'll upload today when I'm on a computer and not a phone.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

We'll a bit late as there's already a picture of one example but as SR25's have had a mention :-

Fitted perfectly and I find it more comfortable than the original it replaced so it works for me
          Running out of places to hide stuff from the wife

Comment

If it's comfortable, what's the problem?

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
            Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

THAT, is nice dave.

Comment

Its probably the comfiest pistol grip i've found for an armalite... seemed perfect for my hands!

Comment

Im gonna try to find one now. That sr25 is smexy.
                  -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                  -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

its like the offspring if a brother and sister did it and made a baby....its so, so wrong...but you can't stop looking at it.

Diplomacy is overrated.

Comment

As promised guys, M16A4 with Target grip (PSG1 grip) setup as a DMR.

Dodgy kill flash.

Down side was, it was fookin heavy but Im a man so could handle the extra weight, SR25 Ive got now is still heavier at 6.8kgs when bombed up and kitted up.
                      section 24 of the 1968 Act
                      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Have decided to get one Auto has agreed to sell me one.
                        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

have just dug it out and all bits presant and correct lol
                          airsoft the world of lardge wepons

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny lovegrove Marshal @ ZED Adventures: The Mall - RIP 2018 Find out more about jonny lovegrove
                          Working...
                          X