Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback

Not sure if this has been posted before but it's my moan for the day!

You provide a good service, rapild delivery, comms throughout, including providing tracking number of item and upon paying you even leave instant positive feedback for the buyer!

Ok, so my moan is when the other person can't make the effort to rate you back! It's not like it takes ages and shows people that you make the effort!

Think you should have a name and shame board or be able to retract your feedback!

Ahhh, feel better now.... NAE here we come! WooHoo

Re: Feedback

You've got 22 100% feedback, TBH i don't understand why people worry so much, it's not going to affect any future deals.

Unless you want to be top of the iTrader board for some weird reason, just don't worry about it and save yourself a stomach ulcer.

I sometimes forget, especially when I'm busy packing for NAE

Not a dig, just my view on it.....
    Signature Removed

Comment

Personally, I dont rate the buyer until he (or her) rates me.
      Vise versa when Im the buyer, I dont expect the seller to rate me until I've rated him.
      This also means if hes being nice to you to get what he wants & as soon as you've sent it off hes a s*t then you can leave it in his (or her) feedback.

When I first started on this forum the first few buyers I have were a nightmare. They took forever to pay & one even expected me to send without payment! Then I never herd from them after I got the payment. I sent the items (obviously) but I never herd from them again. I left them good feedback where applicable but I didnt get any back in return! Lesson = Learnt.
      Kiran Payne
      TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
      Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

I have the same problem,

I ask for feedback now and leave feedback once it's been received. Several times i've left feedback and even after asking to return the favour they do not, even if happy with items.

Some people just can't be arsed i guess........
        sigpic

LIFE is FUBAR

Comment

Guess this should go in forum feedback, but i know what you mean, as a constant buyer there have been a few people whove neglected the feedback. And its hard for people like me with low feedback as some people dont like to trade with us low feedbacks.
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Also when i buy, i wait till it arrives before i feedback. And always pay asap. It makes everyones life so mich easier.
            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

I've left feedback for anything I've purchased as soon as I've had word it's in the post or to be posted. I'm usually browsing the forums anyway so it only takes a second.

Being able to retract feedback isn't a bad idea, I suppose, if they've not been entirely truthful or just haven't bothered.
              "They love it, they do, they love it"

Comment

I do that too.

pay as soon as I can, leave feedback when item turns up.

Diplomacy is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by eyley View Post
                  I do that too.

pay as soon as I can, leave feedback when item turns up.
                  Thats how it should be a nice great world, however it is not.
                  With all that aside, reading some of the horror stories here is enough to put me off trading either way again.
                  Sig by Kodiak

In memory to the old team, Trojans.
                  Now part of Snow Leopards.

Comment