This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade problem on forum.

I've recently been dealing in a trade on this forum and now have the feeling that I've been cheated out of my gun.
    I was meant to trade my KWA M9 PTP, with 2 mags, BlackHawk CQC holster for a KSC/KWA G19.
    The trader asked if I could send my pistol to him first because he said he had 'problems' in the past, looking at his reviews to i agreed to do so.
    I sent the package by Royal Mail special delivery, to be tracked and signed when it arrived.
    I tracked on the website and I has been delivered and signed for, but the guy is saying he hasn't received said package and he accusing me of messing him about!
    I've sent over 200 pounds worth of goods to so called 'great dealer, quick sales, nice guy etc etc you get the point.
    He gave me an address to which I sent it to but he is saying he hasn't received it...
    Has anyone had this problem before?
    I would really appreciate if a MOD or some one from Zero One could get in contact with me about this issue, failing that I will contact the Police.
    Cheers guys, thanks for reading.

Re: Trade problem on forum.

Sounds like you are on the right track. Warning other members may also be a good idea, but only once you feel everything is over.
    BARON VON TWO-TONE AT YOUR SERVICE

PM me if you're selling Two Tone Stuff

Comment

Whats his feedback like ?as in has it all come from all buying, has he sold stuff, orrr most impotantly has he traded before?

Things do go missing, but if its been signed for phoneup and check who
      By

Tbh there is next to nothing the mods can do about it.
      Originally posted by Bluegill
      5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

Not unless its the neighbour senario again..........
        Originally posted by Tiercel
        The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Find out who has signed for it

If its him, then you have no problem, give him back feedback and even flag him for Bering a scammer.. It's out of your hands from there, you may get bad feedback but I'm sure a mod can remove that given the Circumstances.
          Signature Removed

Comment

Talking to the police sounds like a good plan.

Comment

Wow thanks for all the help guys,
              Erm, The name that signed for the parcel was different to the one he gave me,
              He's talking to me and I'm trying to sort it out, would royal mail be able to get the parcel back if it has been sent to wrong address?
              And the neighbour scenario does seem likely.
              Police are a final resort.

Comment

At least your thinking straight and the guy you traded with is on talking terms, keep us updated with whats happening
                Originally posted by Tiercel
                The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Had a similar issue the other day. Parcel was delivered to my neighbour, she signed for it. Only ONE of the TWO parcels was dropped off, even though they where clearly marked '1 of 2' and '2 of 2'. Thankfully, a few phone calls later, the missing half was found to have been returned to the depot. For a while, it seemed a bad situation, as the PO had said as both where signed for, they had done their bit, and would do no more. As the seller pointed out to them however, he had NOT marked the parcel to be delivered to ANYONE bar me. That got the PO off their lazy asses, and they tracked down my package. Get on THEIR case, not the recipient, and point out that THEY delivered to the wrong address, and they should (hopefully) chase it down to correct their error, or give you enough info to do so between the two of you.
                  Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
                  you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
                  eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

Does he recognize the name?

If not I would contact Royal Mail ASAP & put in a claim.

Comment

Originally posted by HunterOneFour View Post
                      The name that signed for the parcel was different to the one he gave me.
                      You need to match the name to an address. If the address is different from the one he gave, it's the PO's fault. If the name corresponds to the addrress he gave, then perhaps he's at it. Many folk share accomadation, so it could have been signed at the correct address by a different tennant. The address delivered to is the key peice of info you require to proceed I'd say.
                      Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
                      you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
                      eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

Will do guys, and no he didn't know the name at all, which seems like he is putting it on.
                        I will ring Royal Mail tomorrow and try and sort this out!
                        Cheers Ghost, seems like a few angry phonecalls and evidence gathering is needed, will update this post tomorrow, cheer again guys.
                        Oh and one more thing, he said if I can't sort this out by tomorrow then he is calling the deal off, which in my eyes, is ha i have your gun and now i will ignore your sorry ass.

Comment

I've spoken to the OP (As i'm something of a curious chap) and established who this character is.

He has next to no feedback himself and by the looks of things, has sailed close to the wind with the admin/mod team for having dual accounts (Which I thought wasn't allowed full stop?).

Frankly, I think he's trying to pull a fast one on the OP and I offered my services if he lived nearby, to pay a visit and secure either the return of his gun, or the original trade deal. Sadly, he's a way away from me.

To say that the deal's off if he doesn't get the gun by tomorrow really does smack of "Thanks mate...it turned up and my flatmate signed for it. You can kiss the deal goodbye, as you can't prove otherwise!"

It's times like this I really wish we could Name & Shame people who bring our so-called "Community" into disrepute.

If you agree to do a trade...finalise it FFS!

Edit: Just a final rant, sorry all. When will something be done about all the:

A. Kids posing as adults trying to buy RIFs/IFs

B. Scamming, robbing, theiving shits.

C. Walts posting pictures of "Themselves" in war-torn countries (with their own face photoshopped on for good measure)

WHEN!
                          There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

BAMF
                            Totally agree with you mate,
                            Thanks for all your help,
                            If there was a like or recommend button on here for awesome people, yours would be off the scale.
                            Truly a great guy.

Comment

I get this all the time, my neighbour has problems with her mental health. Problem with that is that if I miss a delivery it 9/10 get delivered to her. She never tells me and enjoys opening my packages. Rif delivered are especially problematic

Odds are mate it's got to his street and just need to find who has it.

But there is always the chance of a scammer:/
                              KA BOOM, die zombies

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

HunterOneFour Find out more about HunterOneFour
                              Working...
                              X