National Events, weekenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: National Events, weekenders

Exactly B.E.N Tier one is a term for some elite/special forces, Stirling have the name from David Stirling who created the SAS back in WW2 and we chose our name for the type of "ops" we do

Comment

Tour Of Duty Vietnam Weekender in a few weeks. Its going to be awesome.
      AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Sorry but before medal of.honour had you heard of teir 1 ben

Comment

Dunno if Ben had, but i had. Tier 1 were responsible for rescuing that female american soldier back in 2003.

Im quite failing to see what youre stabbing at? Aside polluting the thread with pointless arguement.

Anyway, back to topic... Come play the Nam Weekender! Embrace the suck!
          AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
            Sorry but before medal of.honour had you heard of teir 1 ben
            Yeah, pretty sure I had... I mean I do read quite a lot of American Tactical/Military blogs and such. I know what you are saying, it's a bit of an Americanised term, but then so is "operator" and such...

Comment

Fair enough ben but at the end of the day its my.opinion which im entitled to and which you are entitled to disagree with back on the topic of weekenders is anyone going to the sandpit for the stirling event

Comment

It's on my list of sites to go to one day. I do like the open ground type environments as opposed to woodland.

Comment

Firefly weekender in October, future cowboys in space, it just doesnt get any better than that.
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/BongoOldChap
                  airsoft drone footage, games, shooting sunbeds, the usual airsoft youtube channel

Comment

Originally posted by bongooldchap View Post
                    Firefly weekender in October, future cowboys in space, it just doesnt get any better than that.
                    you just mentioned the two greatest things in the world in the same sentence looks like ill have to breakout my single action army revolver and my winchester 1873 along with my m4

Comment

First and only had a wicked weekender at ther "Battle lakes" site a 3 weeks before the GZ NAE,

That was wicked! Also there is a big urban weekender coming up at Copehill down, Awesome place near salisbury.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rich83 I am a mole and I live in a hole. Find out more about Rich83
                      Working...
                      X