Big weekender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big weekender

Hi everyone.this will be my first ever weekender event and im proper excited.due to injury and work iv not been able to go airsofting for a while so i realy need this tobe good fun and if im lucky enough to bump into any ladys in camo then even better :-) .look out for me as ill be rocking up in a willys jeep lol.

Re: Big weekender

wrong section but who cares :P

I have many things going on atm and so I won't be attending GZW (lost my deposit )But having a night out on saturday night and I was camping on Oxford Regatta last weekend (and the weather was superb ) too much time sleeping under open sky is noo good for your health you know.

Comment

Thats not good mate.gota take of yourself.have fun what ever your doing :-)

Comment

I'm also one who can't go this year, but I will be attending next year. Gutted I can't go but oh well work and putting bread on the table comes first!...sometimes at least heh.

Comment

It sure does mate.main reason why i havnt been in ages.

Comment

i wont be coming this year either, meeting the girlfriends parents and her dads coming over from malysyia..

next year though... it will be my year
            If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

africanjellyfish Find out more about africanjellyfish
            Working...
            X