Calling all Masada owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all Masada owners

I have noticed a problem with the handguard. There is a small clip that holds the pin in place which has gone missing and now the pin will not keep in place without it. Anyone know if you can get these anywhere? I've drawn a pic

Re: Calling all Masada owners

Am I supposed to see that any other way than a saggy tit?

I'm sure the Masada owners will be over to help you soon mate, though most of the regulars are at NAE for the weekend.

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
    Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

its an r clip i can't tell you where to get it from because of the rules of the forum i think a motor bike r clip will fit it if not then i can get a few off a buddy of mine because we all own masadas and have this problem

Comment

It is something you could maybe pickup from ebay / hardware store maybe but don't see why zeroin wouldn't allow you to give the guy a link unless its on another airsoft retailers page :S

Comment

well i've tried the motorcycle r clip and it doesnt work you need a specific masada one but despite stocking hundreds of thing the people that own zero haven't had the idea to stock easy to lose spare parts which is a shame

Comment

hmmm ill have a look later, but I wont know whats its called

call up zeroone and see if they have anything in there spares drawers
            FOR SALE
            7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
            , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Any PTS stockist will be able to get them for you via the distributor, Edgar Brothers.

Comment

Lol edgar brothers they make me laugh they never have anything and if you order anything off those fools its over priced and takes ages

Comment

go to a hardware store and buy a multipack of r clips. One will fit...

Comment

If you have a local engineering suplies Shop take the Pin in and ask them if they have anything suitable. I did this when looking for countersunk Allen Bolts for a RIS Rail and was surprised at how many different types of bits and bobs they stock..far superior to "you can do it"

Comment

Did anyone find where to get either a suitable r-clip or replacement Magpul clip?

I tried a model shop near me and the r-clips for model cars where simply too tough therefore they won't give when pushing the pin through. Need to have some flex in these r-clips... But can't find where to get them?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

andrew'ndy Find out more about andrew'ndy
                      Working...
                      X