Scar H or L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Scar H or L

If you stuck an 11.1v lipo in a Dboys scar-h and their internals lived up to their reputation, you'd melt it quicker than a cheese toasted sandwich.

Although if you ask me an 11.1v lipo can be a bit too much in terms of lipo voltage, as a 7.4v lipo does the job beautifully, but even then a lipo itself may be too much for the Dboys gearbox to handle.

Comment

lets have a poll and let the people decided create a poll asking which scar is the best

Comment

g&g dont make a heavy as far as im aware neither does ca yet having owned both a vfc and ares both the internals and externals of the vfc are better having now owned a classic army dboys or g&g i won't comment on their quality

Comment

not i meant

g&g and ca scar l's

and classic army does make a scar h mate

Comment

Who cares if the VFC uses plastic bushings? First thing I do when I get a gun is 1) Check Air seal, 2) Check Shimming, 3) Check AOE and correct - the latter being something that should be done with all guns.

I've got a DBoys Scar sitting with me right now. It's absolutely terrible. I mean, the ambidextrous fire selector material of the gears is terribly weak metal. The internals are bad - Dboys put high powered ~400fps springs in there guns just to have them shoot around 340. That's due to an airleak.

Remember, Dboys is a CLONE. It's not the original. It certainly isn't the best.

Edit - Oh, and I'm almost sure this thread is Scar Heavy or Scar Light, not Dboys Scar or VFC... Stay on topic or find your posts being removed with consequences for spam this time.

My vote is the Heavy. Its a little unusual, there'll be less of them, and I'm almost sure A&K SR25 magazines work; they're not too hard to find.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

H every time. It's just different and looks meaner IMHO.

Comment

Definitely the H model. I have a H and it still gets noticed. The L is just too common.

Comment

Think G&G are bringing a H version out at some point, its listed on their website on the exploded view page, but you cannot click the link.
                  WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

For me getting a H that hits as hard as someone with an MP5 kinda ruins the whole thing for me, especially the magazines are huge and hard to come by, not to mention you won't be able to share ammo with anyone. so unless you're building a DMR... it's not worth getting an H imo. It's a bit like people who gets S&W 500 or desert eagle in airsoft, never understood those.

Comment

Well, you see an L is like a Masada or XM-8... no one uses them.

Comment

SCAR H.

Because 7.62 is ALWAYS the right choice.
                        AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

pan what do you mean no1 uses a masada, i know quite a few players that use a masada

Comment

He means in regards to actual military allocation.

No standing army or formalised military unit uses them.
                            AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

ohhh i knew that

Comment

Do the US rangers not use them anymore then?
                                WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

acheekymonkeyuk Find out more about acheekymonkeyuk
                                Working...
                                X