what type of hop up should i get and what does the colour mean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what type of hop up should i get and what does the colour mean

im thinking of getting a madbull hop up for my m4 and i was wondering if there are any better makes as i want the best for my m4.
    and i was also wondering if the colour of the rubber defines its quality example a red madbull rubber is slightly tougher then a blue madbull rubber

Re: what type of hop up should i get and what does the colour mean

Sure I'll get corrected but there are generally 2 types soft often clear and hard often black. Soft for guns firing at 400fps and below and hard for ones firing at over 400fps. Sure everyone will have views on good and bad makes.
    This is my rifle, this is my gun.
    This ones for fighting and this ones for fun!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydash View Post
      Sure I'll get corrected but there are generally 2 types soft often clear and hard often black. Soft for guns firing at 400fps and below and hard for ones firing at over 400fps. Sure everyone will have views on good and bad makes.
      I herd something similar as well. Not sure about colours though. I should really pay attention to this thread as I need to start looking for a new hop rubber & unit!
      Kiran Payne
      TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
      Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

Get a Madbull Ultimate Hop Unit - They come with a hop rubber and they are brilliant!
        sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CDT.Topley Find out more about CDT.Topley
        Working...
        X