gun prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gun prices?

at the GZ weekender, i was looking around the shop, and was really pissed off at how expensive some of the guns where, for example the cyma thompson, i remember when i started, it was my first gun, and i paid £95 BRAND NEW for it, and in the Z1 shop it was £200, and people are flogging them on here for £200 just for that and a few mags, what's happened for the price to go up by over 100%?

is this the same for many gun prices?

Re: gun prices?

How long ago did you first start? Cymas reputation has gone up ALOT, hence so have their prices.

Comment

is this the same for many gun prices?
      Yes, and it's no just airsoft. Everything has gone up, except monthly paychecks. Once apon a time a Marui AEG cost £150 brand new, and Western Arms were classed as standard priced pistols.

Comment

supply and demand I'm guessing...the Chinese clone supply has slowed to a crawl, £ versus the $ weakened, import prices, VAT all gone up and NDUBZ on TV last night - time to end it all ;-)

Comment

Haha gone up? Some people were just trying to get as much money as possible. The guy on the stall next to me was trying to sell a bog standard british dpm jacket for £60. They go for about £20 in surplus stores brand new...

Saying that though, i sold a gun worth over £860 for £250. So much intrest in it, but nobody had the money...

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad View Post
            How long ago did you first start? Cymas reputation has gone up ALOT, hence so have their prices.
            started nearly 5 years ago now, but i swear that the thompson has hardly changed?

Comment

Originally posted by 101stairborne-506 View Post
              started nearly 5 years ago now, but i swear that the thompson has hardly changed?
              The economy has though!

Comment

i tend to buy real steel parts for my g3's and mp5's,
                real steel ris forgrips are only about £50 with tax and post from german, brandnew lol
                where as the airsoft ones are over £100 just for the product lol

Comment

There was a G39c in the site shop for £225 - anyone with half a brain cell can find that the standard price is $200/£200. It's just zeroone taking advantage of the fact that they were the only shop on site - hence they hike the prices up even higher than their normally outrageous levels...

Comment

tbh, id of paid the extra £25, if all my guns exploded, to get me back into battle

Comment

A slight thread jack...Mixed with a little rant..

I have been to a few weekenders, where there has been an onsite shop....What is it with these guys? Why do they think they can bump the price up so much.

Last one I went to there was one airsoft stall and another for tac bits.

Airsoft stuff was extortionate. Anyone with any sense has a look round the stall and if they find something they like the look of, waits untill they get home then orders it....Somewhere else. I can't be the only one who thinks if you give the guys who turn up for these events say 10% discount on the day you would probably sell out instead of attempting to rip people off.

It is the same for sites when they say you have to buy their ammo or pyro. Which wouldn't be so bad if it was the same as from anyother shop, but usually prices are bummped.
                      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Funnily enough I was saying to some friends at a skirmish a few days ago, exactly how expensive guns and gear is getting.

You are paying now, TM money for Chinese guns compared to what a TM would have cost in 2007-2008. That's just insane.

Chinese guns are now around £170-£200 when you can buy much better built guns for very little more.

I would rather get a G&G budget gun for £130-£140 than pay £200 for a Chinese gun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

101stairborne-506 Find out more about 101stairborne-506
                        Working...
                        X