Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Airsoft weapon and gear stolen from Detling Show...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft weapon and gear stolen from Detling Show...

Hi there guys,

Firstly please forgive me if this is posted in the wrong place, and mods/admin please feel free to move if required.

I've been asked to post on behalf of a friend who is a member of the UK Air Cav re-enactment group. He is Nick and goes by the handle, chopperjockey, on the UK Vietnam Airsoft Forum (www.tourofduty.tk).

On Sunday 28th after 6pm, at the Military Odyssey show at Detling, his full metal and wood King Arms M79 grenade launcher and his grenade vest which was full of inert/dummy rounds were stolen. The M79 had a green general purpose sling attached, a rubber dummy round with a painted 'brass' shell case and the stock had a deep dent in one side of the stock.

If anyone sees or hears anything about these items we would appreciate it if you could contact myself or Nick (although he isn't a member here). If anyone sees an M79 with a similar description up for sale on another forum we would also appreciate a heads up.

Many thanks there guys. All the best,

Tom
    Last edited by Gaffa; 30 August, 2011, 14:17. Reason: title ear>gear

Re: Airsoft weapon and gear stolen from Detling Show...

W>>kers, I know Nick from VNAS, i`ll keep an eye out and pass on the info to my reenactment group.
    sigpicTeam Fail..SPOOK

Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=100922

Comment

Re: Airsoft weapon and gear stolen from Detling Show...

Cheers mate, much appreciated if you could spread the word.

Have a good one and see you on VNAS.

Tom

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tomlegg Find out more about tomlegg
      Working...
      X